gordon_kelly's Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #2 - Part Two review

Batman;FlashPoint Part:3

I enjoy this 3 part series with Batman father as Batman. There is one thing I wood like to say about this series was good art and good storyline in the crossovers.

i wood say that the 3rd issue wood be a good one to read in August and will find out what happens to Batman at the end of this series.

Other reviews for Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #2 - Part Two

F*** this is DARK! 0

I don't think I've read a Batman this vicious, nihilistic, and dark without making the characters ghouls or over the top caricatures.  This is a very Vertigo-esque take on Batman and Azzarello and Risso really take you to the bottom dregs of despair and hopelessness.  It's a shocking and gut wrenching issue.  The character work in this issue is stellar.  I love that all these characters are on their own painful journeys that end in their own tragedy.  Azzarello gives us a masterful noir-level ir...