gordon_kelly's Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #2 - Part Two review

Batman;FlashPoint Part:3

I enjoy this 3 part series with Batman father as Batman. There is one thing I wood like to say about this series was good art and good storyline in the crossovers.

i wood say that the 3rd issue wood be a good one to read in August and will find out what happens to Batman at the end of this series.

Other reviews for Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #2 - Part Two

Quite a punchline 0

The Joker has Dent's kids. Jim Gordon has the intel. Oracle has given it to him. Batman doesn't know. The Dark Knight of Vengeance just might be too late.  The Good: The Joker: I greatly appreciate any kind of re-imagining of the Joker, because the regular Joker has been broken. This is because every writer out there thought at one point that he was the one to write the next big, epic and character-defining Joker-story. Every writer seemed to be hellbent on writing a Batman vs. Joker story. And ...