gordon_kelly's Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #1 - Part One review

Flashpoint:Batman Part 1

I enjoy this issue and it was so cool to read. I was a bit disapointed that it was not Bruce Wayne as Batman but it was his father Tomas Wayne as Batman. I find the series good in some ways and changed like in the timeline of the storyline of Flashpoint but all in all I give this story a 5 stars to be the best and fun for everyone to read Flashpoint. I hope 2 and 3 will be good to the end of the storyline.

Other reviews for Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #1 - Part One

The Batman We Always Wanted? 0

What makes Batman?  To many, it's the fact that he doesn't kill his enemies.  He rises above that.  Even though he is a vigilante, above the law, he still tries to do things correctly.  But who hasn't grown frustrated at the inability of Arkham or Gotham's prisons to hold Batman's enemies?  Who hasn't wished that, just once, Batman would wipe that smirk off Joker's face forever?  Well, this Batman does!  And it really makes me think about whether I find that cathartic or whether it just goes to ...