gordon_kelly's Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #1 - Part One review

Flashpoint:Batman Part 1

I enjoy this issue and it was so cool to read. I was a bit disapointed that it was not Bruce Wayne as Batman but it was his father Tomas Wayne as Batman. I find the series good in some ways and changed like in the timeline of the storyline of Flashpoint but all in all I give this story a 5 stars to be the best and fun for everyone to read Flashpoint. I hope 2 and 3 will be good to the end of the storyline.

Other reviews for Flashpoint: Batman Knight of Vengeance #1 - Part One

Review: Batman Knight of Vengeance #1 0

Brian Azzarello has wrote some great stuff in him carree. Does he keep up his great writing in this Flashpoint tie in?  THE GOOD: I started off not liking the art so much, but it definitly grew on me. This is a really, good tie in. I think it's great because this Batman is really diffrent. His personality is a bit diffrent and he really dosen't mind killing people. I think the changes that have been made to him is also very creative. Him owning casinos in hopes to draw crime there so he can cont...