gordon_kelly's Flashpoint #2 - Flashpoint: Chapter Two of Five review

Flash Point part 2 Review

I enjoyed this series and I find it interesting to read about the timeline change. I was in shock to see that Berry Allen was hit by lighting and was not the Flash. and the cool part was when they show a map like the game Risk about where the wars are taken place in a sea battle and the war in England.  I wood like to say this is the coolest  longest comic book series I am going to read and  also look back at it when I get old. Flashpoint Rocks.

Other reviews for Flashpoint #2 - Flashpoint: Chapter Two of Five

Things are Picking Up 0

Clearly this Flashpoint series is meant to be a hub for all the many, many other books in the Flashpoint series as it bounces around to different narratives.  It's also the main story for The Flash.  It picked up a bit more than the previous one and has a bit more narrative punch.  With the next one we'll be smack in the middle and I expect things to pick up a lot more.  It was revealed in the previous issue that this world's Batman is darker - actually lets people die.  I think this issue reall...

Oh Man...What an Issue! 0

With the second issue of Flashpoint and recent news, there seems to be a lot riding on this series and its outcome.The GoodHow great is it to have an event book on a consistent schedule? Before I get into anything else specifically, I just want to reiterate my joy and thankfulness for Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert being on this book. We know there are big things happening and big things that will be happening. The two added to this has me even more excited. I could stare at Kubert's art all day.Ev...