negativeman's Flashpoint #1 - TPB review

Strange New World!

Simply, the story was truly amazing. The arc was complex, unimaginably surprising and well-written. I believe this is the first time that I saw DC, Vertigo and Wildstorm characters who seem to play an important role at the same time. It also has some pretty good artwork as well. I may only have a few comics, but I know that from what I have read is remarkable. Though features some scenes with gore and such, it still remains, as one of the greatest stories ever written.

Final Score:

I give this 4.5 stars!

Keep up the good work Geoff Johns and others!

Other reviews for Flashpoint #1 - TPB

Alternate Reality Star Trek (2009) Style 0

Flashpoint the Flash accidentally fractures the future in an attempt to save his mom from being killed. In this future Thomas Wayne is Batman and is more of a Bat-punisher than a Batman but that awesome. Superman is Government Project to save the world from Aquaman and Wonder Woman's war from destroying the Earth. In a peace agreement Mera Aquaman's wife is killed after discovering his affair with Wonder Woman starting a war between 2 greek myth's the Daughter of Zeus and the Son of Poseidon. T...