negativeman's Flashpoint #1 - TPB review

Strange New World!

Simply, the story was truly amazing. The arc was complex, unimaginably surprising and well-written. I believe this is the first time that I saw DC, Vertigo and Wildstorm characters who seem to play an important role at the same time. It also has some pretty good artwork as well. I may only have a few comics, but I know that from what I have read is remarkable. Though features some scenes with gore and such, it still remains, as one of the greatest stories ever written.

Final Score:

I give this 4.5 stars!

Keep up the good work Geoff Johns and others!

Other reviews for Flashpoint #1 - TPB

Alternate Reality Star Trek (2009) Style 0

Review contains Spoilers, SPOILERS! SPOILER ALERT.PlotFlash goes back in time the same way Superman does in Superman except you swap flying for running to undo his mother's death. He wakes up in post apocalyptic world where the amazons and the atlantians are a war. Flash looks for some he can turn for help because no one knows he's Flash because he has no powers. He finds Batman and finds out it Thomas Wayne and not Bruce because Joe Chill kill Bruce. Flash explains his story to Batman and when...