You think that Wally's place as the flash is safe with Barryback?

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Well?
#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Why wouldnt it be???

i dont see much of a problem with three flashes but maybie barry will even retire

#3 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't really matter to me...unless they decide to make Wally Kid Flash again as a result of this...I'd smash my head in a wall repeatedly :P

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Why wouldnt it be???

When they brought back Hal Jordan, they took Kyle's thunder (at least in my opinion)

As much as I like Hal I hate to see that threatment for my favorite Lantern, Wally is also my favorite flash and I would like that he is still beeing seen as the main flash, he has carried the mantle for 20 years, he has earned it.
#5 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay already lost his speedforce so i think he's safe

#6 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"Why wouldnt it be???

When they brought back Hal Jordan, they took Kyle's thunder (at least in my opinion)

As much as I like Hal I hate to see that threatment for my favorite Lantern, Wally is also my favorite flash and I would like that he is still beeing seen as the main flash, he has carried the mantle for 20 years, he has earned it."
I think if anything Wally will steal Barrys thunder
#7 Posted by danhimself (22286 posts) - - Show Bio

remember that during every crisis or shortly after a flash has to die

#8 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Long live Bart Allen ;P

Is he still a Flash?lol

#9 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's a problem considering he's dead.

Screw DC.

#10 Posted by inferiorego (21228 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Long live Bart Allen ;P

Is he still a Flash?lol
"
dead as hell
Staff
#11 Posted by Renegadenm (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really thinking, since Barry is in the whole Flash: Rebirth angle..and not a lot of Wally mention post Final Crisis.....that DC is gonna be dumb, and kill the wrong Flash. Barry Allen, as Flash, was never more than a filler JLA member, and a good partner for Hal Jordan in Bold & Brave issues. Wally was the only Flash to ever truly develope the whole Flash concept.....Barry had 2 really good moments...when he killed Zoom, and when he sacrificed himself in the first Crisis....

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I seem to recall that in the "Return of Barry Allen" storyline, Wally was afraid that there were 3 flashes and even thought of moving

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.