Why does Professor Zoom have grudge against Barry

#1 Posted by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not familiar with the Barry Allen Mythos, but my question is why EXACTLY does professor zoom hate him or whatever? What is his motive? Why does a die hard fan of Barry Allen from the future want to make his life miserable to the point of killing his fiance?

I tried to research some of this, but never got a straight answer.

#2 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre flashpoint, maybe Zoom studied some history and found out that Barry will kill him ? Or maybe Zoom was just a horny guy who wanted Iris for himself.

#3 Posted by samael_XIII (6 posts) - - Show Bio

When Zoom went back in time to meet the flash he realised that the flash isn't as great a hero as he thought he would be.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (57784 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a weird story. I'm too lazy to explain it but just check his wiki page.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Calling out a user who has left for the time being. Uh huh. Makes sense.
BB

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: He said he was leaving to the U.S Navy or something. I wasn't aware that he left already. I thought he would stay for Christmas first.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.