who is the most popular flash among comic fans

#1 Posted by Glabal500 (633 posts) - - Show Bio

what flash really has the highest popularity.... what flash do most comic fans like the most, majority

jay,barry, wally or bart?

#2 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a lot of people tend to like Wally since they kinda grew up with him but I like Barry.

#4 Posted by Glabal500 (633 posts) - - Show Bio

is Wally considered to be the fastest Flash?? out of barry, jay, and bart

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wally is considered the fastest since he's got the most impressive feats. Barry hasn't been back among the living for very long though, he might learn some tricks from Wally and surpass him. I guess Bart has the potential to be faster. So I'd say Wally is fastest but Barry and Bart could surpass him under the right circumstances....maybe.

#6 Posted by Glabal500 (633 posts) - - Show Bio

i do remember reading somewhere... plus with what other comic fans have said.....

that bart has the most potential to be the fastest flash, faster then even wally....

#7 Posted by Nefarious (22905 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West.

#8 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wally West is the most popular.

#10 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Billy Batson (58319 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally the man

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24728 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care what anyone says to me Wally is Flash

#13 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

SHELDON!

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally
#15 Posted by Mbecks14 (2029 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally's the most popular, but i like Barry a lot too! And i love Bart but i hated his run as the flash, he's a kick ass Kid Flash though. 

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering it's been 25 years since 'Crisis' where Barry died and Wally took over and everyone since then thinks of Wally West as the Flash, I'd say Wally for them. 

For anyone reading comics and being a fan or the Flash before that, it's almost certainly Barry Allen.

Ironically, since I'm 41 years old and grew up with Barry as the Flash, my favorite is Jay Garrick.  I always liked his 'Mercury' helmet and lightning-bolt logo design best.

#17 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West is the most popular Flash.

#18 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

#19 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West is the Flash. Barry Allen and Jay Garrick are just characters from his back story.

#20 Posted by martinceld (684 posts) - - Show Bio

a lot of people also only know flash from the JL cartoon, in which Wally is Flash

#21 Posted by martinceld (684 posts) - - Show Bio

oh but then in new-52 barry allen is flash...

#22 Posted by Dernman (15747 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West because of the cartoon and this generation mostly being exposed to him. Though with Barry getting a TV series, supposedly being in the JLA movie, and his comic being good that could very well change.

Plus now with Wally being gone for good and replaced with a different Wally doesn't help . :p

#23 Edited by Cloakx14 (3972 posts) - - Show Bio

to me wally west has always been the most popular and my favorite since the Justice League Cartoon.

#24 Posted by Gizmorino (2876 posts) - - Show Bio

I like barry and bart but wally is more popular and has more fans.

#25 Posted by BeyondTheSpeedForce (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West all the way. Most powerful, most interesting, just better over all

#26 Edited by KidPhillip (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen

#27 Posted by silver_archer (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Most would say Wally West, but tbh, my all time fave Flash is Barry, I especially love his relationship , friendship with Hal.

#28 Posted by iDude (966 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.