Who is the fastest man alive?

• 79 results
#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it Barry Allen or Wally West or Bart Allen or other?

rephrased thanks to Methos's smart @rsity yeah that's right i made up the word
Post Edited:2008-02-08 21:03:25

#2 Posted by Orifiel (123 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think Wally

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

It is bart....

never mind lol

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

wally west

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West i believe...

definitely not Barry, and i have never seen Bart use speeds that Wally was capable of...

M

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Wally West i believe...definitely not Barry, and i have never seen Bart use speeds that Wally was capable of...M"

I've heard mixed things about Barry. To defeat the Anti-monitor he went 10x the speed of light, is this true?

#7 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Bart

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"I've heard mixed things about Barry. To defeat the Anti-monitor he went 10x the speed of light, is this true?"

he didn't go at 10 times the speed of light lol

he out ran a a photon, so he basically exceeded the speed of light in the Anti-monitors machine...

i'll dig up some scans of it sometime but he didn't go that fast because at that point in the DC mythology if you broke the speed of light you entered the 'Speed Force'...

M

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

ok to be honest the fastest was bart

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"nah wally is said to the fastesttrust me i'am a flash fan"

I'm also a flash fan, besides of that a teen titans fan

bart was not only faster but also had other abilities because his supperior speed, between those are making clones of himself

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"the original question was **"Who is the fastest man alive?"**so lets do this by elimination...Jay Garrick = Not fast enoughBarry Allan = DeceasedWally West = Fast and AliveBart Allan = DeceasedMax Mercury = DeceasedJohnny Quick = DeceasedJesse Quick = Not a ***man***so, by process of elimination it has to be Wally...M"

lol

#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

nah wally is said to the fastest

trust me i'am a flash fan

#13 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"nah wally is said to the fastest trust me i'am a flash fan"
I'm also a flash fan, besides of that a teen titans fan bart was not only faster but also had other abilities because his supperior speed, between those are making clones of himself"

were not talikng other abilities,were talking pure speed,which i still say is wally

quick fanboys back me up

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the original question was "Who is the fastest man alive?"

so lets do this by elimination...

Jay Garrick = Not fast enough

Barry Allan = Deceased

Wally West = Fast and Alive

Bart Allan = Deceased

Max Mercury = Deceased

Johnny Quick = Deceased

Jesse Quick = Not a man

so, by process of elimination it has to be Wally...

M

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
I'm also a flash fan, besides of that a teen titans fan bart was not only faster but also had other abilities because his supperior speed, between those are making clones of himself"

were not talikng other abilities,were talking pure speed,which i still say is wally

quick fanboys back me up"

I like wally, he is my favorite flash and one of my favorite characters. And I prefer wally over bart a millions of times, in my opinion wally is the true flash

But bart is faster, not only when he became flash but even before

#16 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hold on... forgot a few...

John Fox = Not born yet but is currently deceased in our time line

Savatar = Not fast enough

Inertia = Not fast enough

Christina Alexandrova = Not fast enough and not a man

Zoom = a possibility...

i'm not completely sure where to stand on Zoom because his powers are so twisted currently... he could be faster than Wally but his powers don't work the same...

M

#18 Posted by aloe vera (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"It is bart.... never mind lol"

lmao awwww

#19 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"I rephrased the question atop."

lol

#20 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
were not talikng other abilities,were talking pure speed,which i still say is wally quick fanboys back me up"
I like wally, he is my favorite flash and one of my favorite characters. And I prefer wally over bart a millions of times, in my opinion wally is the true flash But bart is faster, not only when he became flash but even before"

i agree on wally being the true flash,but still not sold on barry being faster,unless you had scans to prove it

#21 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
were not talikng other abilities,were talking pure speed,which i still say is wally quick fanboys back me up"
I like wally, he is my favorite flash and one of my favorite characters. And I prefer wally over bart a millions of times, in my opinion wally is the true flash But bart is faster, not only when he became flash but even before"

i agree on wally being the true flash,but still not sold on barry being faster,unless you had scans to prove it"

I'm talking about bart not barry lol

#22 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
i agree on wally being the true flash,but still not sold on barry being faster,unless you had scans to prove it"
I'm talking about bart not barry lol "

bart, barry there both allens lol

#23 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I rephrased the question atop.

#24 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer's a man, right?? If so, I say him.

#25 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Supreme Marvel says:

"I rephrased the question atop."

roflol...

ok, out of your selections i say Wally...

but with a provisional mention of Zoom

M

#26 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:

bart, barry there both allens lol"

lol but bart is faster, I don't have a scan right now (besides the one in the first page)

but it's been stated that bart is the fastest of all 4 flashes

#27 Posted by Chubbizzlenator (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I say that Wally is the fastest Flash EVER!

#28 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

wally is the greatest and true flash

and without any doubt the most popular, still bart is faster than wally (believe me I don't like it more than you)

#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
lol but bart is faster, I don't have a scan right now (besides the one in the first page) but it's been stated that bart is the fastest of all 4 flashes"

were did you here that ?

because i heard that wally was"

they've said it a couple of times, let me see if I can find any scan

#30 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Nighthunter says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
lol but bart is faster, I don't have a scan right now (besides the one in the first page) but it's been stated that bart is the fastest of all 4 flashes"

were did you here that ?

because i heard that wally was

#31 Posted by Chubbizzlenator (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"wally is the **greatest and true flash** and without any doubt the most popular, still bart is faster than wally (believe me I don't like it more than you)"

Amen bro!

#32 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

look for some wally scans NH,just to make sure

#34 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

not sound like a jerk,but scans ?

#35 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Wally is obviously the coolest but I have to agree with NH, Bart is the fastest"

thank you

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"we could just go with the fact that Bart Allen's series was called The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive"

so was Wally's...

M

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

M

#39 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"we could just go with the fact that Bart Allen's series was called The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive"

but all flashes are The Fastest Man Alive

#40 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio

Micheal Johnson. LOL

#41 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"not sound like a jerk,but scans ?"

I'm looking for them right now

#42 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

in the defense wally wasn't there at that moment and that's a title that all the flashes have/had

I'm looking for scans, I'm sure that it has been mentioned at least 4 times that bart is the fastest

#44 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"yeah but that was before Bart was alive (at least in this time period) as it was for all of them, each predecessor is slower than their sucessor"

Nope...

Wally's series was still called "The Fastest Man Alive" even when Bart was around

M

#45 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Methos says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
so was Wally's... M"
yeah but that was before Bart was alive (at least in this time period) as it was for all of them, each predecessor is slower than their sucessor"

sorry wrong,jay was the first,and problay the slowest out of the four

#47 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Methos says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
so was Wally's... M"
yeah but that was before Bart was alive (at least in this time period) as it was for all of them, each predecessor is slower than their sucessor"
sorry wrong,jay was the first,and problay the slowest out of the four"
that's what I said...maybe you should get a dictionary :p"

oh sorry

#50 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

they got swiched around when i first saw it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.