Who here dislikes the flash?

#1 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read a few flash tradebacks and I dislike him.I find Flash interesting in Justice League books but I find him boring in his own title.I don't care about his supporting cast.I dislike the forensic scientist thing.

Anybody dislike the flash's book??

#2 Posted by ALFMutant (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too, I think his costume is lame, I don't understand why a cop would dress like that.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: Which Flash? Wally, Barry, Jay or Bart?

#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@moywar700: Which Flash? Wally, Barry, Jay or Bart?

wally or berry, it doesn't matter.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: In that case no I love Wally and Barry tho I do wish he'd have stayed dead. Not that he's a bad character just that he had one of the most iconic deaths in comic history and him coming back ruined it.

#6 Posted by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@ALFMutant said:

Me too, I think his costume is lame, I don't understand why a cop would dress like that.

Being a cop doesn't say anything about a person's style or personal taste.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Why would a billionaire dress up like a bat or why would an Amazon princess where a star spangled swim suit, or where the hell does hulk find all those purple pants?

#8 Posted by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Not sure why you're saying this to me?

#9 Posted by The Stegman (20752 posts) - - Show Bio

I love all the Flashes.

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Sorry replied to the wrong post

#11 Posted by THORSON (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

neither, i just don't know much about him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.