Where to start?

#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really interested in Flash especially Wally West, but I haven't read anything about him, where should I start reading Flash comics?

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Geoff John's (first) run on the Flash would probably be a great place. Good story, most of it is either collected or being collected, and it gives you a jumping off point to read either the older or newer stuff.

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9251 posts) - - Show Bio

Well right now there is the new Flash series with the Dc reboot but that is with Barry Allen but still a great series.

#4 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

A good taste of Wally as flash is the JLA book. But that features the big seven. As for his solo book, I haven't read any solo flash books before the New 52, so I can't help there. But JLA wasn't bad. Made me love Wally

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.