where to start

#1 Posted by david4shure (43 posts) - - Show Bio
So I looked in the official Where do I start thread and I didn't are the flash so I  Was wondering where do I start with him so I can get caught up with the weeklies..    Thanks guys
#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh at this point just pick up Flashpoint. 
If you like Barry Allen pick up Rebirth. But following Flashpoint is the best suggestion i can give.

#3 Posted by david4shure (43 posts) - - Show Bio
Why is flashpoint so important?
#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

It leads into how the DC universe will be changed this coming August/September. 

#5 Posted by david4shure (43 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz:  So in terms of the reboot this is all I should read? For all of the DC comics? Because I'm trying to figure out what is gonna be completely rebooted and what is going to stay. Is this it?
#6 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@david4shure said:
@Kallarkz:  So in terms of the reboot this is all I should read? For all of the DC comics? Because I'm trying to figure out what is gonna be completely rebooted and what is going to stay. Is this it?
There are many ties-ins that you could read. (Would be difficult for me to list them all). 
But yes Flashpoint leads into the new DC relaunch. 
Some events such as Blackest Night and WOTGL among others will still be cannon. 
#7 Posted by david4shure (43 posts) - - Show Bio
So I just went to the page for flashpoint, should I just read them in the order they listed?
#8 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.