What happens if the Flash Claps his hands together at full speed?

#1 Posted by growup (525 posts) - - Show Bio

self-explanatory

#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone around him is screwed

#3 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom has created concussive waves just by snapping his fingers.

#4 Edited by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

All the stereos in his vicinity start playing Zepplin IV!

#5 Posted by Edamame (28010 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's hope that the Flash wasn't present at any concert. 

#6 Posted by growup (525 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's never been done?

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" All the stereos in his vicinity start playing Zepplin IV! "
I like. But I prefer Physical Graffti and Zeppelin I over IV.
#8 Posted by BulletproofKen (57 posts) - - Show Bio

That would actually be really cool to witness. It would be like hulk's gamma clap, just a entirely new scale. I guess he would have to direct his clap, but it would be epic no doubt.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

He poops himself.

Moderator
#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14472 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" He poops himself. "
A terrifying notion. You do not want to piss off someone who can brown note you just by clapping his hands.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" He poops himself. "
A terrifying notion. You do not want to piss off someone who can brown note you just by clapping his hands. "
LOL..
Moderator
#12 Posted by iloverobots (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Mach wave!

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

all dead fairies return to life instantly

#14 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerful shockwave I would imagine. Probably strong enough to knock Superman back.
#15 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
@BulletproofKen said:
" That would actually be really cool to witness. It would be like hulk's gamma clap, just a entirely new scale. I guess he would have to direct his clap, but it would be epic no doubt. "
He could knock over superman!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.