Thoughts on Flashpoint

#1 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

This might be too early but weve been getting hints here and there about it.
I hear that it has something to do with the Time Masters: Vanishing Point and Brightest Day.
And based on what was said in Legion of Super-Heroes #1, im guessing it has an effect on the entire DC universe. Batman included. The Bat family was pretty left out in Blackest Night. 
What do you guys think? 

#2 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that zoom and flash will switch places as in barry allen will become zoom because of some time travel change history sort of thing

#3 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I only hope that it will involve not only Barry but also Jay and Wally in a big way.

#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderShade said:
" I only hope that it will involve not only Barry but also Jay and Wally in a big way. "
don't forget Bart
#5 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @ThunderShade said:
" I only hope that it will involve not only Barry but also Jay and Wally in a big way. "
don't forget Bart "
I didn't, I'm just not a fan.

Mainly I want to see Wally back in the limelight but he is my favourite after all.
#6 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @ThunderShade said:
don't forget Bart "
Don't forget who? :P
#7 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas said:
" @RedK said:
" @ThunderShade said:
don't forget Bart "
Don't forget who? :P "
Bazinga!

But back on topic, methinks that both Thawne and Zolomon will be involved since Zolomons visit to the former. What could present more of a threat to the Flashes than a gang of Zooms. And whose to say that Inertia won't be freed from his quantum prison?
#8 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

their are 2 Zoom's in the current DC timeline right now...the one that they locked up during Flash: Rebirth and the one brought back during Blackest Night

#9 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the Jay Garrick reverse flash still around, the Rival? And Inertia started calling himself Kid Zoom about 5 minutes before his death.

#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll just be about the Flashes vs. the Reverse-Flashes.

#11 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious said:
" It'll just be about the Flashes vs. the Reverse-Flashes. "
i don't think so from the teasers i'm thinking that it will involve heroes who have a double ganger, the flash family have four, and they also show superman, batman and what looks like wonder woman in the teaser
#12 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @mr.obvious said:
" It'll just be about the Flashes vs. the Reverse-Flashes. "
i don't think so from the teasers i'm thinking that it will involve heroes who have a double ganger, the flash family have four, and they also show superman, batman and what looks like wonder woman in the teaser "
oh, well, that's pretty cool, I guess.
#13 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe its gonna have some kind of time travel thing going, Barry Allen was always famous for that. . .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.