the i don't like flash forum

#1 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

post here if you don't like flash,and i really don't

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

shakes head in disgust as yet another hate thread pops us

#4 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

i like them i just think the powers have gotten kinda ridiculous, like being really fast isnt enough. you dont see other speedsters tryin to show off like that.

#5 Posted by silli bill (236 posts) - - Show Bio

all the flashes.

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

iSHADOW says:

"i like them i just think the powers have gotten kinda ridiculous, like being really fast isnt enough. you dont see other speedsters tryin to show off like that. "

They've gotten extra powers?

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"iSHADOW says:
"i like them i just think the powers have gotten kinda ridiculous, like being really fast isnt enough. you dont see other speedsters tryin to show off like that. "
They've gotten extra powers?"
You know, Vibrations (Time traveling, phasing, destroying, dimension jumps, etc) and more. Not saying I don't like them. I do like them. Especially Bart and Wally.
Post Edited:2008-02-19 22:50:47
#8 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"iSHADOW says:

what they said

#9 Posted by Dorian Gray (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Dorian Gray says:
"Ms. Invisible says:
"iSHADOW says:
well Bart has the ability to make copies of himself...a power no other speedster has"

Also, Photographic memory (Something like that)"

oh yeah...he read libraries of information and now all that knowledge is stored in his head

#10 Posted by Dorian Gray (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"iSHADOW says:

well Bart has the ability to make copies of himself...a power no other speedster has

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Dorian Gray says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"iSHADOW says:
well Bart has the ability to make copies of himself...a power no other speedster has"

Also, Photographic memory (Something like that)

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and I forgot (not one of the flashes) but one of the other speedsters had the power of flight because of the speedforce.

#14 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, never knew that! I knew that phasing and time travel was on their list of powers. But how often have they actually used powers like cloning?

#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Wow, never knew that! I knew that phasing and time travel was on their list of powers. But how often have they actually used powers like cloning?"

Only Bart used it. And I think he can only send them into the future or past (Something like that). And one day when he sent his clone into the future it died and sent a powerful physic feedback to him. The feedback hurt him so much that he never made a clone again. Literally. And I think they looked like Astral projections of himself.

#16 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Wow, never knew that! I knew that phasing and time travel was on their list of powers. But how often have they actually used powers like cloning?"

well Bart wasn't around very long before he died so it is debatable whether he would have used it often or not"

Thanks for that.

Even if they did have such powers, you gotta question how many times they would use it.

#17 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is useless.

#18 Posted by danhimself (22212 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious said:
" this thread is useless. "
so then why did you bump it after over 2 years of inactivity?
#19 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @mr.obvious said:
so then why did you bump it after over 2 years of inactivity? "
You know, you make a very valid point!
#20 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @mr.obvious said:

@Mutant X said:
" @danhimself said:
" @mr.obvious said:
You know, you make a very valid point! "

I dunno what u guys are talking about.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.