The Flash VS Superman(Video)

#1 Posted by MonarchofMotion (233 posts) - - Show Bio

(I have also posted this on the Superman and DC comics forums, I hope that is ok!) I make short superhero films on youtube, this is my lastest: Superman vs The Flash. It may become a series of BLANK vs BLANK I don't know yet. Let me know what you think? It's very short as our actor, superman, was very bad, a lot of his scenes had to be cut out, so seemingly superman doesn't really put up much of a fight. We definitely won't be using him again, so the fights will be longer and a bit more of a fight! Thanks for watching! and if you want to see my other videos and/or even subscribe you could go to http://www.youtube.com/RossArnoldSan

Thanks again! :)

#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonarchofMotion: This video was so awesome! Please make more! :D

#3 Posted by MonarchofMotion (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: Thank you so much! I will! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.