the flash

#1 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

you know how the flash runs at the speed of light right. what would happen if he trips??

#2 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

He would die.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

He wouldn't trip because he uses the Speed Force. But if he did, he'd just trip at the speed of light.

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

WHat about trip in fell hit ground at the speed of light

#5 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

does the speed force protect him against tripping?? cause i saw somebody running like at 5 miles an hour and they were preety messed up so i also think he would die.
Post Edited:2007-02-12 21:54:43

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Not from tripping in and of itself, but he thinks as fast as he moves so it's not like he's running blind. He knows every step he takes, he just takes them very fast. Speed Force also protects him from impact at high speeds, which is why he can slap superman without breaking his hand.

#7 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ok thanks

#8 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

" protects him from impact at high speeds, ."

Thats what we where lookin for

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you guys not know about the Speed Force? Looks like another concept entry needs to be created.

#10 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

i knew about the speed force,just not that it protects him from impact

#11 Posted by G-Man (32599 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I put this up already somewhere but I felt it deserved to be seen again.

Staff
#12 Posted by BulletproofKen (57 posts) - - Show Bio

AND he has designed boots to prevent him from tripping. He mentions several times that he can not wear sneakers due to the lace. He then usually makes some reference to his traction-crazy boots. Most, if not all, of the flashes control every molecule in their body. I'll target my point on Barry Allen. I agree with the previous statement showing that he knows every step he takes because he can fully control everything he is doing.

#13 Posted by BulletproofKen (57 posts) - - Show Bio

AND he has designed boots to prevent him from tripping. He mentions several times that he can not wear sneakers due to the lace. He then usually makes some reference to his traction-crazy boots. Most, if not all, of the flashes control every molecule in their body. I'll target my point on Barry Allen. I agree with the previous statement showing that he knows every step he takes because he can fully control everything he is doing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.