The Flash #1

#1 Edited by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone read this yet? It was super good, I can't believe the preview in the back for Flashpoint by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert... looks sick!! I can't believe the end, COMMANDER COLD!! haha Mirror Monarch?! I wonder whats going on there. What were those badges they had? I was literally saying WHAT out loud when I finished.

#2 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't even finished reading all my books this week and I know there's no way any of them could top this.....Pick of the Week!!

#3 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it was great. I loved Brightest Day #0 but I think that Flash #1 was better.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm loving this book even though only one issue has come out. I guess it makes sense that the Rogues of the 25th century enforce the laws since that's when Reverse-Flash aka Professor Zoom came from. I love the idea of good guy Rogues.

#5 Posted by Jake Fury (18116 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved it. Issue #2 was really good too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.