Speed Force Aura

#1 Posted by Wyldsong (4168 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I have been educating myself on all things Flash, and thought I remembered something about an aura that protects the Flash that basically allows him to punch things at high speeds without breaking/shattering/turning his bones to putty at high speeds. Those wonderful wikis lead me to the term "Speed Force Aura". Is the wiki basically right on this?

"The Flash's body is surrounded by what he calls his "speed force aura". This aura protects him and anyone who is running with him or carried by him, from the effects of using his speed. This includes friction and airborne particulate matter. It also protects him from injury from high speed impacts such as punches he delivers and receives from his opponents. With this aura, he is able to absorb kinetic energy. He possesses a level of superhuman resistance to injury which at times does extend far past normal physical interactions, as received from normal combat. Wally can sync his aura with his children, giving him the ability to pull either of them to him with a thought."

#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, this information is correct for the most part...

#3 Posted by Wyldsong (4168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: Awesome. Sounds good, and thanks for the response=)

#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: You're welcome. Anything for a fellow Flash enthusiast ^_^

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

His brain would also melt away if it weren't for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.