Speed

#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick question and hopefully someone can tell me a yes or no and where it came from.

Someone said that the Flash (not sure what version) once moved away from a bullet being shot at his neck behidn him while he was un-aware, and moved away from the bullet as he felt the friction on the back of his neck.

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

true...

not sure of the issue, but the basis was... when he felt the pressure of the bullet on his suit he immediately kicked into hyperspeed, allowing him to evade the bullet quite easily.

M

#3 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

That's fast

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a little insane.

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"That's a little insane."

His brain is adapted to his speed which means he can react quite fast if he needs to.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

he basically did the same in the "Flashpoint" series, only it was a sword being swung at his neck at faster than the speed of sound from behind him...

as soon as he felt it he kicked into hyperspeed and evaded the battle, mainly because it was another speedster he was fighting...

it's a old trick, he's used it a few times, though i think it's only a Wally thing, i've only ever seen Wally and Walter West use it, never any other speedsters, doesn't mean they can't though lol

M

#7 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I remeber that this feat is akin to Barry Allen,where he is able to fell a tip of a bullet touching him and simply just vibtrates his molecules so that the bullet pass through him without harming him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.