Should there be a Flash movie after the Man of Steel??

#1 Posted by LyraFay (2411 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like that the Flash (whatever version) would be a logical choice after a superman than a wonder woman movie. Don't you agree?

#2 Edited by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

YES.
And hopefully, in the JL movie, unlike the Avengers who left out Antman, Black Panther and Vision, just hopefully they'll include the less popular ones like Martian Manhunter.

#3 Posted by Bezza (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes please, I've been waiting for a long long time for a film or TV series about the Flash. However there is a rumour that Green Arrow may jump the queue, following the TV series of "Arrow". I think Flash would be very cool in a film!

#4 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#5 Posted by batmannflash (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! then WW, then Aquaman, then JL

#6 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: I'm probably the minority in this opinion, but I think they should have a Batman reboot before JL. Otherwise JL will be too Batman-centric as it would introduce a member we've never seen before.

#7 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by batmannflash (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse: they should use their time wisely on other heroes first instead of focusing on making a Batman solo movie. we're in no rush for another Batman movie

#9 Posted by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

yes. better yet, have a flash movie right now.

#10 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

WW and Flash are MUSTS and Aquaman should get one before JL. Martian Manhunter and the new Green Lantern should be introduced in JL, and Gl should get a solo flick after.

#11 Posted by thevarioty436 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to see how they show flash alongside superman, i mean they really did a good job showing how fast superman and the kryptonians are, so i'm thinking how would they do it with flash?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.