Proof of speed

#1 Posted by Proxes (245 posts) - - Show Bio

From My old post when i said flash can run 500x faster then the speed of light here the proof 

He is able to easily save and carry over half a million people 35 miles away from a Nuclear Warhead that had already detonated including the ones at ground zero in a 0.0001 microsecond, and even move so fast he exists everywhere at once. He is able casually reach speeds such as 500 times the speed of light. He has moved and ran so fast he was capable of outrunning and defeating death itself (The Black Flash.) by outracing it to the end of time/space, past Entropy, the next Big Bang and into the next Universe. His speed is so immeasurable that he has moved and reacted by the attosecond (An attosecond is one quintillionth of a second. To put this in perspective, one attosecond is to one second, what one second is to the age of the universe.), and has even reacted and calculated by the zeptosecond (Which is one trillionth of one billionth of one second.) and has other feats of speed that are immeasurable.     

Taken from  http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_(Wally_West)

#2 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio
golf claps :)
#3 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because the writer of Justice was bad at math...
#4 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

That is fast/  It is the Speed force.  Definetly way faster than anyone else.  Awsome

#5 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Very fast.  Unmatchabel.  Thanks speed force

#6 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

That is fast/  It is the Speed force.  Definetly way faster than anyone else.  Awsome

#7 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by SilverMan91 (431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Proxes said:
"From My old post when i said flash can run 500x faster then the speed of light here the proof 

He is able to easily save and carry over half a million people 35 miles away from a Nuclear Warhead that had already detonated including the ones at ground zero in a 0.0001 microsecond, and even move so fast he exists everywhere at once. He is able casually reach speeds such as 500 times the speed of light. He has moved and ran so fast he was capable of outrunning and defeating death itself (The Black Flash.) by outracing it to the end of time/space, past Entropy, the next Big Bang and into the next Universe. His speed is so immeasurable that he has moved and reacted by the attosecond (An attosecond is one quintillionth of a second. To put this in perspective, one attosecond is to one second, what one second is to the age of the universe.), and has even reacted and calculated by the zeptosecond (Which is one trillionth of one billionth of one second.) and has other feats of speed that are immeasurable.     

Taken from  http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_(Wally_West) "

please provide scans of him reacting by the attosecond and zeptosecond......otherwise dont just blatantly believe what you read on the internet.
#13 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver man: Here's the nuclear warhead scan he was talking about.

#14 Posted by SilverMan91 (431 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Silver man: Here's the nuclear warhead scan he was talking about.

"

i know that one is real but the other about him acting in attosecond and zeptosecond are the ones i question and still no one has ever shown any proof of any feat comparable to them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.