where's the female Flash?

M

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"where's the female Flash?M"

middle i think?

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

she is from another universe in dc comics and she can control light (or is light) she appered in the ion comics.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"she is from another universe in dc comics and she can control light (or is light) she appered in the ion comics."

Female Dr Light?

dunno

M

#7 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"where's the female Flash? M"

the girl in the middle she appered in the ion comics.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i've got it somewhere...

she came through The Bleed didn't she?... so she could be an alternate of anyone

M

#9 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"The Ion says:
"she is from another universe in dc comics and she can control light (or is light) she appered in the ion comics."
Female Dr Light? dunno M"

ummm she was with that guy who can control his denstiy. do you want me to give you a scan?

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

could be one of 52 earths then...

each having their own 'alternate' versions of superheroes...

hell, she could very well be from the Wildstorm universe

M

#12 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

yea she did come through that lamp which belong to that female green lantern who showed up later. which leads into the bleed. And they never said what alternate version she was too.

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

controlling light sounds more like a female Dr Light than a Green Lantern or Flash...

M

#14 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

yea she can be from anywhere as of now. But i know she can control light like a green lantern.

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i think so...

i know he controlled Kyle's (or was it John's?) constructs before

M

#16 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

well yea but she was able to take kyle own creation with the green lantern light and changed it into a giant yellow bear so as of now i would think she is like a green lantern. But i might be wrong. Was dr light ever able to create objects with light?

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

she can be a Dr Light and still be a hero...

one of the previous Dr Light's was... during Crisis on Infinite Earths i think...

M

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Methos says:
"could be one of 52 earths then... each having their own 'alternate' versions of superheroes... hell, she could very well be from the Wildstorm universe M"

no its not wildstorm its old though i'm trying to find it now, i have the introduction to all of them in a old wizard magazine. "

meh... one down, 51 more to check lol

M

#19 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Well maybe she is more of a female dr light but she is a hero.

#20 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"could be one of 52 earths then... each having their own 'alternate' versions of superheroes... hell, she could very well be from the Wildstorm universe M"
no its not wildstorm its old though i'm trying to find it now, i have the introduction to all of them in an old wizard magazine.
Post Edited:2007-11-02 16:38:52
#21 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i know just pointing that out for people who might she is (a hot) villain. But the real question i'm wondering is how powerful is her green lantern and what can she do?

#22 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.