It is clear that wally is the most powerful flash, but what makes

#1 Posted by Leegar88 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

the other three special. The green lanturns of earth each have something that makes them different.

What seperates jay, barry, and bart

#2 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leegar88:

age and speed really- though barts the creater of the speed force so its likely he will be the most powerful when he grows up while Jay's the slowest and oldest flash but with lots of experience behind him. cant say on barry though
#3 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

" @Leegar88: age and speed really- though barts the creater of the speed force so its likely he will be the most powerful when he grows up while Jay's the slowest and oldest flash but with lots of experience behind him. cant say on barry though "

what? Bart was the creator of speed force? it was revealed barry allen was the creator of speed force in flash rebirth
#4 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster:
ye your right now im confused than what was the thing with bart and the speed force?
#5 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:

" @mrtrickster: ye your right now im confused than what was the thing with bart and the speed force? "

didn't max taught bart about speed force?
#6 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't have to do with Post-Infinite Crisis where Bart was the only one to tap into the speed force or something, does it? I thought it was returned to the speedsters lately. 

I'd say that Jay is the respected mentor kinda Flash, Barry the 'white' superhero who everyone else respects as one of the greats, Wally's the most powerful and has sort of grown into the whole community, and Bart's back as Kid Flash for now I think; but he seemed a bit apprehensive about being the Flash, so that's kinda different (though Wally just had an issue with replacing Barry I think).
#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry is the smartest one I think. He also discovered the speed force and I'm pretty sure he's the fastest since his return. 

#8 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

" Barry is the smartest one I think. He also discovered the speed force and I'm pretty sure he's the fastest since his return.  "

I don't think "discover" is a good term here. he created speed force when he became flash. he didn't know that until max told him in rebirth, before that he thought he only connected to speed force. but yeah barry is the smartest one since he used to be the lab geek
on the sidenote: I think this is one of the johns retcon, I'm not really sure but I think Johns retcon the speed force
#9 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay's the old one.... Barry's the martyr and Wally's the experienced, inexperienced hero

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.