I really enjoyed All-Flash (Spoilers for Flash)

#1 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really glad Wally is back. However, I'm also sad that Bart really never got a chance to come into his own as the new Flash. I was looking forward to that.

Inertia's punishment rocked. Waid is really good at writing Wally, and this seemed like a realistic decision.

Also, Karl Kerschl should draw Flash forever.

#2 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump?

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta admit, all flash rocked... one of the best reads so far this year...

#4 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash rock

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

ScoodleDaddle says:

"I'm really glad Wally is back. However, I'm also sad that Bart really never got a chance to come into his own as the new Flash. I was looking forward to that.Inertia's punishment rocked. Waid is really good at writing Wally, and this seemed like a realistic decision.Also, Karl Kerschl should draw Flash forever."

Agreed on all points.

#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't normally read the Flash, but since he seemed to be cropping up in other books I got this one. It is good to have Wally back, but I agree it would have been nice to see Bart allowed to grow. I think I pretty much agree with everything on this page so far, which I think is a Vine first.

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditto to above sentiments. I've never really gotten into Flash all that much, but kept buying the title for my son who likes it. I've got to say, even though I thought Bart's story was fairly compelling, this latest effort seems to really have re-energized the mantle. I'm looking forward to more.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i didn't really care for Bart as the flash at first, but the last storyline was really compelling... i actually found myself feeling that he was worthy of the name at the end of his run.

while i am glad wally is back, Bart will have a place in Flash history now

M

#9 Posted by ScoodleDaddle (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for more opinions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.