I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE AROUND THE WORLD!

#1 Posted by Total Darkness (3 posts) - - Show Bio

So, who would win...? Flash, Superman, Sentry, Quicksilver, and Speed race around the world.

#2 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Total Darkness says:

"So, who would win...? Flash, Superman, Sentry, Quicksilver, and Speed race around the world."
My vote's for Quicksilver
#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

White Mage says:

"Total Darkness says:
"So, who would win...? Flash, Superman, Sentry, Quicksilver, and Speed race around the world."
My vote's for Quicksilver "
Joking right? Flash wins.
#4 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd have to hold back right, cause don't Quiksilver and Flash time travel if they go fast enough ?

#5 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"They'd have to hold back right, cause don't Quiksilver and Flash time travel if they go fast enough ?"
That was my understanding.
#6 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash (faster than light), Superman (almost as fast as light), Quicksilver (mach 5), Speed (over mach 1 but not by too much).

Meanwhile, Sentry is at home, watching tv in his underwear.

Zoom finishes the race before any of the others save Flash have even taken their first step. ;-)

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Quicksilver travel in time and then travel back or something? I can't remember, but somewhere someone said that Quicksilver would beat Flash cause of this.

#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Doesn't Quicksilver travel in time and then travel back or something? I can't remember, but somewhere someone said that Quicksilver would beat Flash cause of this."

Quicksilver jump into the future and stay there for a bit. This allows him to have what appears to be a bunch of superfast clones.

This doesn't allow him to run in a circle around the earth any faster than before. His top speed could also have chanced since being depowered and repowered, but it doesn't seem to have changed much if at all.

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Each time Flash and Superman race, it comes down to inches. Superman has tied or beaten Flash before (I have the official count somewhere) if I was beating money on it I'd pick Flash. But Superman is right here.

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Sparda says:
"Doesn't Quicksilver travel in time and then travel back or something? I can't remember, but somewhere someone said that Quicksilver would beat Flash cause of this."

Quicksilver jump into the future and stay there for a bit. This allows him to have what appears to be a bunch of superfast clones.

This doesn't allow him to run in a circle around the earth any faster than before. His top speed could also have chanced since being depowered and repowered, but it doesn't seem to have changed much if at all."

Ah, that you for clearing that up.

#11 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Flash (faster than light), Superman (almost as fast as light), Quicksilver (mach 5), Speed (over mach 1 but not by too much). Meanwhile, Sentry is at home, watching tv in his underwear. Zoom finishes the race before any of the others save Flash have even taken their first step. ;-)"

if methos was here im pretty sure he'd say no one in the DCU moves faster than light

#12 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

face Palms Jay Garrick.

#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Zoom says:
"Flash (faster than light), Superman (almost as fast as light), Quicksilver (mach 5), Speed (over mach 1 but not by too much). Meanwhile, Sentry is at home, watching tv in his underwear. Zoom finishes the race before any of the others save Flash have even taken their first step. ;-)"
if methos was here im pretty sure he'd say no one in the DCU moves faster than light"

Well normally, the Flash is moving at right at light speed (sure, physics say you can't acheive actual light speed, but this is a comic book) but he can do a lot of little speed force tricks that can change his top speed as well as steal the speed of everybody else here (assuming this takes place somewhere where there is a speed force).

Still, Zoom definately moves faster than light.

He's kinda cheating though.

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol seriosly it be zoom he basically pwns flash in the class of speed when he isnt even fast i think he just slows time around him self lol so zoom wins. But i bet none of them could beat runner lol.

#15 Posted by Hulkbuster (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay i'll settle this....Zoom wins everyone else loses there you have it. (but seriously what happened to Makkari, he IS THE FASTEST MAN IN THE MU!

#16 Posted by Omega Mega Man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Rotten gun says:
"Zoom says:
if methos was here im pretty sure he'd say no one in the DCU moves faster than light"
Well normally, the Flash is moving at right at light speed (sure, physics say you can't acheive actual light speed, but this is a comic book) but he can do a lot of little speed force tricks that can change his top speed as well as steal the speed of everybody else here (assuming this takes place somewhere where there is a speed force). Still, Zoom definately moves faster than light. He's kinda cheating though."

but I think flash can steal his speed. Zoom exists on a different time line i think. but definately flash definately

#17 Posted by Superboy-Prime 10000 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Superman are you stating here?Bronze Age Superman can definitely beat all of them.

He once travels so fast that he nearly reaches heaven and talk to the DCU God Almighty.

#18 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"They'd have to hold back right, cause don't Quiksilver and Flash time travel if they go fast enough ?"

But Flash can control the speed force, so He wouldn't have to hold back.

#19 Posted by Yin-yang Girl (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is numder 1 for any race. He wins no matter what! and besides Flash can control his speed or something like that so he wont mess with the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.