hey all you Flash fans assemble!!!!

#1 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

so this is the post were people come to talk about every thing flash.

#2 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Iv'e been saying for years Flash is one of the most underrated and underwritten heavy hitters out. He essentially is unstoppable. I love the potential him.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the flash does have pretty much unlimited potential... i'll agree with you there...

he's one of the few characters (i'f you'll excuse the pun) that can actually give superman a run for his money... in terms of pure physics, i'm not exactly sure how hard superman can punch someone, if anyone out there knows it'd be an interesting fact to add to his page...

sidetrack, back to the example lol

superman can punch someone quite hard (understatement much?) but he's still limited to his base strength, the flash isn't. he can increse his mass in line with his velicity, theoretically he could punch someone and have the mass of a star behind it. think about that one, even superman would be thrown for a loop when something that he thinks is a star just collided with his skull.

oh, this theory is Wally West... i'm not sure if bart can move that fast without slipping into the speed force, have'nt really caught up on his stuff yet.

M

#5 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

I read in Flash The Fastest Man Alive #3 that he cant run as fast as wally with out useing speed force however if he runs at top speed it would blow his body apart( with out the flash suit) ,jay ran so fast that his flash suit started to cook!
Post Edited:2007-04-24 21:06:56

#6 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

I they made Flash running shoes, I would buy them.

#7 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to love Turner's art.

The Flash is awesome.

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

The closer you get to the speed of light, the greater your mass. A punch from the Flash at the speed of light would have (theoretically) infinite mass. That, at the speed of light, would floor/obliterate most characters in any universe.

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

wooo someone else who knows physics :)

also general theory (proven also) is that the closer you get to the speed of light, the slower time moves for you...

try not to think about how the flash sees the world with that influanceing his mind lol

M

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

wooo someone else who knows physics :)

also general theory (proven also) is that the closer you get to the speed of light, the slower time moves for you...

try not to think about how the flash sees the world with that influanceing his mind lol

M

#11 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

flash is sick btw i back on the top posters board.

#12 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

dudes flash is one of leagues best. plus i heard that antimatter is very dense, and that a teaspoon would be as heavy as mt evereast!

#13 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

hey gambler you a flash fan?

#14 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

boken says:

"flash is sick btw i back on the top posters board."

Congrats.

#15 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

The Real Flash says:

"dudes flash is one of leagues best. plus i heard that antimatter is very dense, and that a teaspoon would be as heavy as mt evereast!"

Antimatter is in everyway the equal and opposite of matter. What you are thinking of is Dark-matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Matter

Yes, I am fan of Flash.

#16 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

lets talk speed force everyone!

#17 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

All the rogues on the Flash page now have pictures to go with them. I stayed up ti'll like 2 in the morning tracking down some lame ass villain pics.

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Alpha says:

"All the rogues on the Flash page now have pictures to go with them. I stayed up ti'll like 2 in the morning tracking down some lame ass villain pics."

heh, i considored doing that for each and every one of Supergirl's boyfriends, but that would take me years to create new pages for them all and list all their details...

lot's and lot's of boyfriends lol

M

#19 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

ok????? we are talking about flash and stuff not supergirl.

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah flash!

speed force... ok what's the topic of conversation today?

Christina Vs Jesse Quick?

M

#21 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

yes I want to talk about The speedforce! first who all knows what the speed force is?

#22 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

The Real Flash says:

"yes I want to talk about The speedforce! first who all knows what the speed force is?"

i do

#24 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so who do you think is faster bart or wally?

#25 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West

=======

#26 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bart is supposed to be faster. It is the way of the Flash, each generation is quicker than their predecessor. One of my favourite moments on Justice League Unlimited, is when Lex/Braniac has taken out the League and is about to kill Flash. He runs off, making Lex think he's scared, but he's really building steam for his attacks and hits him harder than Superman or Wonder Woman were able to.

#27 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

No one is faster then the new flash he took the power of most of the other flashes and shares the speed froce with no one he is the speed froce , In fact in the last one he traveled the world so fast he pretty much got to the point he started at just as he left so no one is faster then Bart.

#29 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Faster than the new flash?

#30 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

cool!

#32 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

bart faster

#33 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah!

#34 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

3 WORDS: I. LOVE. FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) =) =) =) =)

#35 Posted by Portrait (4485 posts) - - Show Bio

YAAY FLASH!! 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ROGUES!

#36 Posted by velle37 (6044 posts) - - Show Bio

Form Flashtron!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.