Flash Volume 3

#1 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone else a little dissapointed that Barry will star in the new series instead of Wally? 

My age makes me biased but I always thought Wally was a more relatable and fun character.

#2 Posted by R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. (25 posts) - - Show Bio

not really , i mean like wally is cool and all but like barry is really the one who sacrafices himself to save someone or something and wally would do that but he would do it in a cartoonish way so........

#3 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I just feel that Wally's being shoved to the sidelines, plus to my knowledge Barry and Iris used to be older, now they seem to be have become younger?

#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderShade said:
" Is anyone else a little dissapointed that Barry will star in the new series instead of Wally?  
 My age makes me biased but I always thought Wally was a more relatable and fun character. "
I was at first until I read the first issue, because of my age I never read anything with Barry in it except for the stuff that dealt with the time travel and Wally was more of a fun character especially in his animated appearences.

@ThunderShade said:
" I just feel that Wally's being shoved to the sidelines."
I thought that as well along with kid flash but he is appearing in the Teen Titans so maybe Wally will appear in the JLA
#5 Posted by ThunderShade (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres hoping, and maybe there'll be a Flash Family.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.