Flash kingdome come

#1 Posted by StreetFigther (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi guys.

So in kingdome come we know that wally is fused with the speed force and becomes that awesome red guy.

My question is, I heard that there is a kingdome come special all about the flash... how is it called?

And in what issue flash is fused with the speed force?

#2 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

@StreetFigther: Looks like you're a victim of the CV double-post:

http://www.comicvine.com/flash/29-2354/flash-kingdome-come/92-724377/#1

Unfortunately I can't Flag anything at the moment. Hopefully the mods will take care of it.

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that was Barry Allen.

#4 Edited by Onemoreposter (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: Nah. Kingdom Come Flash is Wally. Barry had been long dead when Mark Waid decided to write the definitive story about the future of the DCU.

@StreetFigther: I don't remember there being any one-shot's tying to "Kingdom Come". I believe the entire story is told in the 4 issue mini-series. "The Kingdom" (the sequel to Kingdom Come) on the other hand had multiple one-shot tie ins including a "Kingdom Come: Kid Flash" special focusing on Wally's daughter. There was however no Flash special focusing on Wally.

To answer your other question there is no actual issue where we see Wally bond with the speed force.

#5 Posted by StreetFigther (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: Ok.Thank you.

#6 Posted by Onemoreposter (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@StreetFigther: no problemo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.