Flash kingdome come

#1 Posted by StreetFigther (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi guys.

So in kingdome come we know that wally is fused with the speed force and becomes that awesome red guy.

My question is, I heard that there is a kingdome come special all about the flash... how is it called?

And in what issue flash fuses with the speed force?

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

It's never explained and it's actually said that this might be an amalgam of all Flashes fused together. Not sure if that was written on the action figure box or in the Kingdom Come book.

#3 Posted by StreetFigther (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Huh, so he is fused with the SF only in kingdome come? there isn't any other comic with him in that form?

#4 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom Come is the only place where that version of Flash appears. And it's always mysterious who he is other than "The Flash". He may have been referenced in some other multiverse issues, but never in the mainline DCU.

However, Wally West has been connected in various ways to the Speed Force, but never in the same way as in KC.

#5 Edited by SmashBrawler (5813 posts) - - Show Bio

@StreetFigther: There's The Kingdom: Kid Flash, which explains some stuff about KC Flash (and pretty much erases all the mysticism behind his appearance). But I don't consider The Kingdom canon at all, so read at your own risk.

#6 Posted by StreetFigther (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Huh, so we don't even know if he is truly wally?

#7 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@StreetFigther said:

@fodigg: Huh, so we don't even know if he is truly wally?

Bingo. Note that he's wearing Jay Garrick's helmet.

#8 Posted by StreetFigther (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Yeah but i'd exclude that he is jay garrick . I read here on the vine that it is wally but he has the hat of jay because Alex Ross hates wally, and the writer wanted to make wally to look like jay.

@SmashBrawler: Thank you! i'll give it a try.!

#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (5813 posts) - - Show Bio

@StreetFigther: Well it's better if you don't LOL. But if you're really curious about KC Flash, that's one explanation (and a really bad one at that).

The Kingdom was Kingdom Come's "sequel", but it contradicted a lot of stuff from the original and it wasn't as good (to me, it wasn't good at all). If you're interested in a real sequel to KC, you should read JSA: Thy Kingdom Come, where the original story gets a much better ending.

#10 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler: It's not worth it? Lol thanks, it was on my to-read list, next to Kingdom Come

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.