Flash Comic Question - Help

#1 Posted by StingR (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I have alwasy been a huge fan of Flash as a Kid, and up til I stopped collecting in around 1995. Anyways - My Question!

I used to have a copy of a Comic Book page from Flash, it was like an inspirational Poem about Dreamers - I carried it with me while I was in the Military, thru several actions, and somehow while in my Iraq '04 tour, I lost it. I now have a child and I really want to find an share that Page / Poem with her, I think it was originally in a Barry Allen Flash comic, but I think I had the copy from a Flash Annual in the early to mid 90's?

I have been looking for months and my wife suggested asking in a comic book forum, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.