Flash and Green Lantern 2 Flash Movie Info!

Posted by inferiorego (21228 posts) - - Show Bio
The first Green Lantern film, starring Ryan Reynolds, isn't even out yet, but the sequel buzz has hit the web. In addition, DC Entertainment is really trying to get some good DC characters onto the big screen. Green Lantern producer and co-writer, Greg Berlant, sat down SuperHeroHype to talk about not only the upcoming Green Lantern films, but also the Flash film as well.

Green Lantern is slated to hit a theater near you on June 17th, 2011, yet they are already working on a sequel.

"We are working on the treatment for the second film actually, we just started working on that with the same guys who I did the original with (Michael Green and Marc Guggenheim). Those two guys are also writing a script based on a treatment we wrote for 'The Flash,' so that's my involvement with DC right now is the script for 'The Flash' and the treatment for 'GL2.'"  

Marc Guggenheim did have a small run on Flash: The Fastest Man Alive, where Bart Allen became the Flash, and was then murdered by The Rogues 13 issues later. Guggenheim wrote the finale of that volume, which happened to be the only interesting part of the run. The tone for The Flash, however, will be a lot different, and a little more dark than most people expect though, which is the feel of the final few issues of that Bart Allen run. But will it work?
== TEASER ==

"I think because of the nature that he [Barry Allen] was a CSI and moved in this world of crime before this stuff happened. I think it's tonally somewhere in between 'GL' and 'Dark Knight.' It's actually a little bit darker than when we were working on ('GL'), because you're dealing with somebody who is already a crimefighter in a world of those kinds of criminals and that kind of murder and homicide. I find you talk a lot about different films when you're working on a film, and we spend a lot more time talking about 'Se7en' or 'The Silence of the Lambs' as we construct that part of Barry's world, then I thought when we got into it. It helps balance a guy in a red suit who runs really fast.

Se7en meets Incredibles? Is that what I'm hearing? It's the only film I can think of with people in red suits. Flash, in the comics, isn't a particularly "dark" character, but that doesn't mean it couldn't work. In fact, it would probably work insanely well. Another way Greg Berlant wants to expand this universe is by possibly offering alternate universes. Could this be to maybe bring all these characters together at some point time, much like what Marvel is doing? I hope this happens. Berlant breaks it down even further:

"I always think of 'The Flash' stories where he met Jay Garrick and knows there was Earth Prime and things like that. There's an avenue for these films to broaden the DC Film Universe in that way, so that's the hope." 

This could be the start of something huge, as long as it goes the way Mr Berlant wants to. It sounds like DC could be opening their doors to making their films incredibly expansive. Does the idea of a darker Flash film sound like a good idea to you guys? What do you think about the possibility of alternate universes in the DC film franchise.
Staff
#1 Edited by Jordanstine (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... Will he still be cracking jokes?

I always picture the Flash to be a fun film.   

Almost Iron Man -esque in a way with Spider-Man. 

If he gets too Dark Knight -ish... I just don't know...

#2 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I don't know about this info, not digging it.  I think yes, a few story elements could fit in regarding some serious things in the crime area but overall, I really don't think a "dark tone" would work well with The Flash in terms of a movie.   

A lot of people who only know Flash from the Justice League animated series may have that characterization in their minds, so it may be a challenge to go in the direction he's talking about.   

I don't want  all jokes and giggles mind you, but I am hoping for a fun run--*pun intended* --with a Flash movie. 
#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12459 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Guggenheim, not Guggenheim, ANYONE but Guggenheim. T

#4 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not psyched for the Flash movie with this info...

#5 Posted by brendon277 (513 posts) - - Show Bio

They haven't even put out the first green lantern and they're already talking about a sequel. They should see how well the first one does before putting another one out 

#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind a darker Flash film but definitely no to alternative realities.

#7 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

So far the only mainstream comic character that worked well being dark was Batman.  Blade to a point but it was more pop-corn gory horror.  We'll only know if it and when it is done. 

#8 Posted by elayem98 (458 posts) - - Show Bio

i am all for superhero movies being darker and more realistic...except maybe flash. well i want flash movie more realistic than in comics, but i dont really want it dark. it should be like iron man. realistic but also funny.

#9 Posted by mickoreo_LZ (250 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if they're going dark just because it worked so well for the Batman franchise, but then again the Batman is a dark character and Barry Allen just...isn't. When is the flash movie supposed to start casting and filming and stuff anyways?
#10 Edited by Jordanstine (907 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenkey said:

"So far the only mainstream comic character that worked well being dark was Batman.  Blade to a point but it was more pop-corn gory horror.  We'll only know if it and when it is done.  "

That, and X-Men. 

Now that I think about it, the most important question that should've been asked about the film is how the Flash's costume is going to be like? 

I can't take a guy acting seriously trying to be dark, running around with red spandex with lightning tips for ears. 

Oooh, that's dark!

#11 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

#### Marc Guggenheim. 

He doesn't understand the Flash at all and his run on Fastest Man Alive was the WORST Flash run I have ever read.  Coming from a guy who has read every Flash run, that's saying something. 

Putting him in charge of the script is asking for the movie to fail.
#12 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jordanstine: when i was a kid i loved that show !!!!
#13 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

BARRY ALLEN FOR THE VICTOR MUAHAHAHAHAHA 

Cant wait to see this

#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Nonononononono to dark Flash. NO.

#15 Posted by Proverb (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Berlanti.

/nitpicking.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ties in with Geoff John's new 'generic angst' origin for Barry Allen... which would be a shame, because the Flash is one of the few characters who puts on a costume and fights crime purely because he believes virtue is its own reward.

#16 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" Nonononononono to dark Flash. NO. "
True dat
#17 Posted by RoosterCogburn (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh. A darker toned Flash movie wouldnt be that bad. Barry Allen was quite serious... Wally was the jokester. It might work.

#18 Edited by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

Of the iconic and famous characters, Flash is the fleetest of feet, but also the freest of heart.

Super speed is not all that unique a power. 

More than half of the classic JLA has it in some form or another.  Tons of Marvel characters have it.  A speedster is a team staple for just about any rendition of a super-powered cast whether The Incredibles, Heroes, No Ordinary Family, etc.  However, Flash is set apart from the vast majority of comic book speedsters not just because of the scope of his powers but because of the tone of his character.  It's not the power.  It's not Barry being a cop- Hal is a space cop, Batman is a criminologist detective, the Punisher is an ex-cop. 

It's the wish-fulfillment without the burdens and entanglements of being a superhero that no other big hero has!  Hal was wild at heart but tamed or tempered by the awesome responsibility and space-cop procedures of the Corps.  Superman is burdened with the awesome power and responsibility of being the world's greatest hero (great because he bears it, but a burden no less), capable of hearing all the world's cries.  Batman and Spider-Man are pushed into heroism out of psychosis, guilt complexes, and tragedy.  Wonder Woman has the solemnity of a diplomatic mission and Hulk is naught but destructive rage.  Where does the Flash fall on that spectrum? 

He's entirely free!   Powers gained by accident, not tragedy, and harmlessly abused for good.  Jay became a football star.  Barry became his favorite comic book character.  Wally became like his greatest idol in the world.  That's pure joy! 

That unique freedom makes him light on his feet and in spirit… the audience can feel that kind of speed.  But if you leaden his feet with twisted tragedy, grisly crime, morbid CSI elements, psychotic serial killings, and gruesome soul wrenching perversion… you lose that.  You suck all speed right out of the speedster because now his powers are just a tool with which to wipe away a burden the audience didn’t have before they came to the theater.  This doesn't mean you can't have death, crime, and CSI... but keep the tone light (as shows like Bones or Monk are able to do).

Here's the thing.  Flash is one of the few characters where you get to tell a light super-power abuse type story and that should distinguish him from the glut of oh-so-serious and real-world rationalized superhero films.  You can't do that with a character that has the gravity of Superman, the darkness of Batman, the troubles of Spidey, etc. 

Flash is uniquely positioned to be a fun film. 

That little glimpse of fun is what made Iron Man resonate with audiences, which made people cheer for Peter exploring his powers, or laugh when Dash earnestly giggles at discovering he can run on water. 

When a major film release canonizes a comic book icon into the pantheon of popular culture, it's distillation makes a major mark on the public for years and years to come.  PLEASE do not make Flash another also ran in the realm of dysfunctional hero who comes to cope with the darkness only via superpowers. Flash ought to be the clear leader, far and away, of the superhero who enjoys being a superhero more than any other (and, hopefully, that feeling being infectious to the audience).

Flash Fact: Flash is supposed to be fun! 

#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry instead of Wally? Bad idea. Wally IS the Flash, whether Johns likes it or not.

#20 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally is The Flash indeed, i want him to be The Flash in the movie :)!

#21 Posted by Formidable 1 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash will make a good comedy relief hero in the Justice League movie but I am not at all excited about a Flash solo movie.

#22 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash movie sounds cool; I like the tone they're going for.  As for Green Lantern, why not wait until the first movie releases to give us info about the sequel.

#23 Posted by ComicCrazy (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds really good. I like how Green Lantern is going to have a kind of light tone and the thing about alternate universes in the Flash movie sounds really good.
#24 Posted by Mr_Wayne69 (177 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" Not Guggenheim, not Guggenheim, ANYONE but Guggenheim. T "
I KNOW!!! Does DC/WB not have any other script writers on hand for these films?! 

A CSI style Flash film sounds interesting. Let's not intentionally make the film dark for "darks-sake". If the story and script as you're making it ends up becoming dark then fine. You have to let the script flesh out naturally, not force it into a tone.
#25 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

My issue with the CSI elements is that they were never a significant part of the Flash mythos... certainly not for Jay or Wally and even for Barry forensics rarely defined the story.  In all the modern Flash stories, the only one to lean on forensics was Ignition and, while I like that story, it generally gets mixed reviews... it's an unusual story that fits with the plot of Wally not being The Flash... but that's sort of the point, a dark, crime, story that turns on forensics wasn't really a [typical] Flash story. 

When you're introducing a character to the public at large for the first time, you'd think you'd want to tell a "typical" or "true to the character" story.

#26 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mainline said:
"   
Of the iconic and famous characters, Flash is the fleetest of feet, but also the freest of heart.

Super speed is not all that unique a power. 

More than half of the classic JLA has it in some form or another.  Tons of Marvel characters have it.  A speedster is a team staple for just about any rendition of a super-powered cast whether The Incredibles, Heroes, No Ordinary Family, etc.  However, Flash is set apart from the vast majority of comic book speedsters not just because of the scope of his powers but because of the tone of his character.  It's not the power.  It's not Barry being a cop- Hal is a space cop, Batman is a criminologist detective, the Punisher is an ex-cop. 

It's the wish-fulfillment without the burdens and entanglements of being a superhero that no other big hero has!  Hal was wild at heart but tamed or tempered by the awesome responsibility and space-cop procedures of the Corps.  Superman is burdened with the awesome power and responsibility of being the world's greatest hero (great because he bears it, but a burden no less), capable of hearing all the world's cries.  Batman and Spider-Man are pushed into heroism out of psychosis, guilt complexes, and tragedy.  Wonder Woman has the solemnity of a diplomatic mission and Hulk is naught but destructive rage.  Where does the Flash fall on that spectrum? 

He's entirely free!   Powers gained by accident, not tragedy, and harmlessly abused for good.  Jay became a football star.  Barry became his favorite comic book character.  Wally became like his greatest idol in the world.  That's pure joy! 

That unique freedom makes him light on his feet and in spirit… the audience can feel that kind of speed.  But if you leaden his feet with twisted tragedy, grisly crime, morbid CSI elements, psychotic serial killings, and gruesome soul wrenching perversion… you lose that.  You suck all speed right out of the speedster because now his powers are just a tool with which to wipe away a burden the audience didn’t have before they came to the theater.  This doesn't mean you can't have death, crime, and CSI... but keep the tone light (as shows like Bones or Monk are able to do).

Here's the thing.  Flash is one of the few characters where you get to tell a light super-power abuse type story and that should distinguish him from the glut of oh-so-serious and real-world rationalized superhero films.  You can't do that with a character that has the gravity of Superman, the darkness of Batman, the troubles of Spidey, etc. 

Flash is uniquely positioned to be a fun film. 

That little glimpse of fun is what made Iron Man resonate with audiences, which made people cheer for Peter exploring his powers, or laugh when Dash earnestly giggles at discovering he can run on water. 

When a major film release canonizes a comic book icon into the pantheon of popular culture, it's distillation makes a major mark on the public for years and years to come.  PLEASE do not make Flash another also ran in the realm of dysfunctional hero who comes to cope with the darkness only via superpowers. Flash ought to be the clear leader, far and away, of the superhero who enjoys being a superhero more than any other (and, hopefully, that feeling being infectious to the audience). Flash Fact: Flash is supposed to be fun!  "
You get it. I agree with you 110%
#27 Posted by greenenvy (634 posts) - - Show Bio

The flash with a little dark sounds ok. I am glad there having so much potential for green lantern. 

#28 Posted by chalkshark (1182 posts) - - Show Bio

Consider that his first wife was murdered by his worst enemy, & that he, in turn, murdered that same enemy for trying to kill his second wife, then spent the last year & a half of his own series standing trial for said murder. After he was acquitted... & rosily reunited with his first wife, in one of the most convoluted story twists ever.... he got to live happily ever after for a couple of months before being disintegrated trying to save the universe. I'd say there's plenty of precedent for a much darker view of the Flash. 

#29 Edited by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio
@chalkshark said:

" then spent the last year & a half of his own series .... before being disintegrated trying to save the universe. I'd say there's plenty of precedent for a much darker view of the Flash.  "

There's not plenty of relevant precedent.  The aspect you're missing from your evidence is that they are terminal stories.  Barry's run went "dark" (in all honesty, if you read the Trial it is goofy as heck, filled with crazy stunts, and far and away not a "dark view") during impending cancellation... the trial was but a lifeline to keep him alive for the purpose of martyring him in Crisis (if you read his "happy ending" it doesn't say "ever after"... it says "for a time"... editorial had been planning his death for a long while). 

A Flash movie will be about a beginning and a first and lasting impression... that should be based on the predominant characterization of the hero, not isolated incidents at the terminal end of something (a character or a run).  It would be like debuting Superman to the world using "Death of Superman" without the accompanying Return.  We're not talking about an absence of conflict or content- there will be evil, enemies, etc.... but Flash, himself, should not be dictated by their tone but his. 

Again, we're talking about beginnings and impressions.  Consider other adaptations that carry the spirit of The Flash.  Impulse could be wrought as a child without a childhood, exploited by the government, thrown out of time, and separated from his parents... but no one familiar with Impulse would say he reads that way.  Instead, his lack of attention span, his lack of social norms, his lack of supervision, and his speed means that Impulse is unfettered to act on impulse, to do whatever, to be free... that's what it means to be a Flash (and why Jesse struggles to be grafted into it not having that same attitude except when she's running). 

If you look at the TV interpretation of Impulse on Smallville, they made him a thief and an unsupervised vagrant for the same reason.  Outside the law, outside supervision, outside social norms... Impulse felt more free and fast than stick-in-the-mud Clark.  He could save, steal, or flee at will.  If you look at JLU's interpretation of Wally, again, they liberated him by making him young, funny, a womanizer, easy-going Rogues, etc... his youth and immaturity act as an excuse to let him do anything from seeking TV sponsorship, to wanting a car, to skirt chasing, to saying bone-headed things, all without the pressure of serious Rogues.  That doesn't mean the film version needs to lift any of these specific ways of making Flash free, but the point is: 

Flash is the guy who likes his powers and his superhero job... If DC cedes that spot to Iron Man or GL, they've made a grave error in terms of characterization and distinctive branding.
#30 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

after a reveiw or 2 for both movies nad if the reviews are good...i'll sure as hell go see them caus Green lantenr and lfash kick ass! nut sure about the dark tone but i think it can work just as long as its not like the dark knight (that kind of darktone only works for guys like batman and punisher...someone like flash? hahaha no...)

#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a Dark Flash before.  While he did look cool and the stories while he was the Flash were pretty good, he wasn't even close to as likable as Wally or even Barry.
#32 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" There was a Dark Flash before.  While he did look cool and the stories while he was the Flash were pretty good, he wasn't even close to as likable as Wally or even Barry. "
Haha, yeah, when shark jumping is threatened they'll shake things up. 

(Gonna use this to make a point, not directly addressing you) 

I'm not saying there isn't room for darkness in Flash at all... but it shouldn't be the prevailing or even the "balanced" impression you get from the first film. 

The first film is about defining the hero which is why Batman Begins has such a weakly characterized villain or why Iron Man is so fun... the sequel, almost always, is stolen by the villains... Joker and Doc Ock steal the show, Iron Man 2 is a darker film, etc.  I know that with Johns, he did a lot to reform Barry's Rogues into something truly dark and deeper... but he also did it at the serious cost of Wally's characterization.  I'm worried that this treatment is just a modified version of the treatment Johns did, which means that Barry's civilian life and the origins of the Rogues swallow up a film that's supposed to get people to like the Flash and want to see more of his films. 

Of course, villains have the better arc in any movie because they get an origin, a climax, and an end in the way the hero, who must carry on for another story, can't.  But it's "FLASH: The Movie" not "THE ROGUES... featuring Flash" or "CSI: CENTRAL starring The Rogues with special guest Flash"... and if Flash is front and center then the his predominate characteristics and tone should dictate the film.
#33 Posted by chalkshark (1182 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mainline: Iris was murdered in issue #275. The trial... & the series ended with issue #350. That's  over 6 years of a much more dour, less fun Barry Allen/ Flash. They didn't just change his character a few months before the end of the series. He never really recovers from Iris's murder. The book itself changed at that point. More murderous & psychotic villains were introduced, & the fun & games feel of his bouts with the Rogue's was largely eliminated.  His portrayal in the Justice League of America title was consistent with the changes made in The Flash. One could argue that making these changes is what , ultimately, lead to the books untimely demise. Still, the easy going, somewhat bland, character of The 60's Flash was gone by the late 70's, & clearly, that's not the Flash that Geoff Johns brought back in Rebirth. 
I do believe that, at heart, the Flash should be a light hearted science adventure tale featuring an iconically heroic protagonist. All I was trying to illustrate is that it's not outside the character's historical purview to be presented in a "darker' fashion.
#34 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

My point is that the issue is narrowed because we're not simply cherry picking any portrayal of Flash, but how Flash is introduced.  Even if I agreed his last six years were dour (and I think that's pretty debatable), the point is those are his last six years... and not in the sense of "current" or "past six years" but the last years before he's substantively seen again for decades.  In my post right above, I mention that I'm game for darker tones eventually since every franchise has them, but my issue is that we're being told GL is lighter than Flash which sounds like a missed mark.  Since people aren't as familiar with the characters, that may sound fine to many... but to me that's almost like saying the next Batman film aims to be lighter than Superman.

As for whether that's the Flash that was brought back... it's difficult to say, as that seems to be one of the predominate reasons Rebirth hasn't seen the universal praise that GL's got.  Johns hasn't really decided if his Barry is burdened or not and has, more or less, shelved the issue during Dastardly Death, filling it with- guess what- non-stop Rogue action over Barry characterization (which, frankly, is a relief from Rebirth's attempt at it).  But this is all neither here nor there since that's the end / middle of Barry's story and we're talking about introducing Flash for the first time to a lot of people. 

There were a lot of non-creative reasons the CBS Flash series failed, but one creative one, in my opinion, was trying to shoehorn Flash into Batman's boots... it was released right after Burton's Batman made it big, the score was by Elfman and sounded suspiciously familiar, the costume had the same overbuilt and rubberized look, Flash's origin story is the literal avenging of dead family members, and he operated predominately at night as a shadowy ghost-like vigilante! 

I'm not big on "It was a dark and stormy night" Flash... Marc tried it with CBS's Flash, he tried it with Bart's beginnings in Fastest Man Alive, and sounds like he's adapting it to the Flash film.  I would have hoped he learned his lesson the first two times but he's at it again!

#35 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

the flash is the bomb,, hope they make his movie really good. im also very curious about this new GL film...

#36 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like thats the ONLY way to do a Barry Allen Flash movie. Dark. 
 Cop dramas are rarely cheery. The truth is Barry is a guy who sees allot of death, and is thus driven to stop more deaths. You can tell (between the lines in the old days, and more prominently now that he's returned) that he has a very grim outlook on things. He's full of hope, but he knows hope will only get you so far. I think thats why Wally is such a goofball. Its because its the whole Batman and Robin thing all over again. The main guy is grim, so the sidekick has to be goofy and cheery to balance it out.
...or maybe im just looking to much into this. Either way, cant wait. Aquamans next! The tv show pilot thats still selling impressively on itunes should be more than enough to prove not everyone thinks he's a joke.

#37 Posted by Luthorcrow (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Mainline I completely agree.   

It sounds like they want to ape the success of Nolan's films.  Honestly, I am amazed that they are doing a GL movie, a character that very few people outside of comics know rather than a much more known and relatable character like The Flash.  How they are going to pull of GL without it looking silly, because let's face it there is something inherently goofy about the Lanterns powers. 
 A Flash movie would be amazing but I do feel the tone should be decidedly lighter than the Batman films.  Please God no more CSI.  I think we have had more than enough silly CSI none sense on T.V. for the past 10 years.

#38 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

"where he met Jay Garrick and knows there was Earth Prime and things like that. There's an avenue for these films to broaden the DC Film Universe" 

Huh...no... don'ttry that on screen please!
I know what they're trying. To tie in the Nolan's Batman with all the other future DC projects! Separate worlds/universe said C.Nolan? No problem, let's tie those worlds later on at some point!

Bad. Idea.

And stop making movies darker!! The world (Hollywood to be exact) is turning too much emo for me :/

On a separate note: I for one grew up with Barry as the flash. Not that I'm "that old", but with the Live TV Show  and grabbing ol' Flash issues and all~
When I think of Wally I think of...Kid Flash :P 
(And Bart=Impulse for me)

#39 Posted by Lvenger (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Geoff Johns in the scriptwriting? I thought he was DC's entertainment director or something. He knows how to write for all these big characters like GL and Flash. He'd be perfect for translating comics onto big screen. I love the Smallville episodes he's written!

#40 Posted by aouric (188 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mainline: I'm totally speechless after that comment... Well said!
#41 Posted by LokitheNightlord (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Barry should be in this film not Wally. Whilst Wally is cool, I like to think Barry as the true Flash. Bradley Cooper for Barry Allen too.

But, I do think that the DC Film Universe should exist like the Marvel Film Universe. Without alternate universes.

#42 Posted by roxamilli (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! I can't wait, finally some mainstream Flash recognition. Now if we could get a decent Wonder Woman movie.

#43 Posted by NightFang (9871 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...    

#44 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger said:
"Where's Geoff Johns in the scriptwriting?"

Seriously.
#45 Posted by theundead (100 posts) - - Show Bio

why do you want a  
          DARK! 
FLASH!!! tell me tell me  

tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

#46 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

The reasoning behind it makes sense. 
Barry's a CSI. He can deal with dark situations but still take a light approach.

#47 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a green lanter movie, so why not the flash, and aquaman?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.