Favorite flash?

• 70 results
#1 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

In your opinion who is the best flash? Wally use to be mine but after reading some teen titans comics I like Bart more.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay and Wally

#3 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

#4 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is the current one...Bart..right?

#5 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Mine is the current one...Bart..right?"

No, bart died. (I'm pissed off because of that) The current one is wally west. My only question is why the heck did they have to speed up his aging? I mean wally got to live a good life as Kid flash. But they move Bart up and then kill him. (Really piss off) And I hope they bring him back. But younger.

#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"In your opinion who is the best flash? Wally use to be mine but after reading some teen titans comics I like Bart more."

Why do you like Bart more?

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"The Speedster says:
"In your opinion who is the best flash? Wally use to be mine but after reading some teen titans comics I like Bart more."

Why do you like Bart more?"

Bart had more heart.

#8 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Akira Overdrive says:

No, bart died. (I'm pissed off because of that) The current one is wally west. My only question is why the heck did they have to speed up his aging? I mean wally got to live a good life as Kid flash. But they move Bart up and then kill him. (Really piss off) And I hope they bring him back. But younger."

Well i like the one who was Impulse..hes cool.

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Forever says:
"The Speedster says:

Bart had more heart."

I'll go along with that.

#10 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"The Speedster says:

One reason is the way I say wally act around him. He was being such a jerk. I like wally. Its just that I like bart a little more. Not a lot but a little. And plus bart is a little like me but I am a little like wally too.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Wally

2-Bart

3-Barry

4-Walter

5-Jesse

6-Jay

and don't worry speedester, didio announced that bart's history isn't finished

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Nighthunter says:
"1-Wally 2-Bart 3-Barry 4-Walter 5-Jesse 6-Jay and don't worry speedester, didio announced that bart's history isn't finished "

Awesome night. Your the man for telling me that. I love how you know so much about the teen titans :)"

well someone has to know

and since I'm talking about bart's announcement, didio also announced that maybe superboy would come back too

#13 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"1-Wally 2-Bart 3-Barry 4-Walter 5-Jesse 6-Jay and don't worry speedester, didio announced that bart's history isn't finished "

Awesome night. Your the man for telling me that. I love how you know so much about the teen titans :)

#14 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"The Speedster says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
No, bart died. (I'm pissed off because of that) The current one is wally west. My only question is why the heck did they have to speed up his aging? I mean wally got to live a good life as Kid flash. But they move Bart up and then kill him. (Really piss off) And I hope they bring him back. But younger."
Well i like the one who was Impulse..hes cool."

Thats bart lol.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"The Speedster says:
"Akira Overdrive says:

that was bart lol

#16 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"The Speedster says:
"Akira Overdrive says:

that was bart lol"

Oh well he's bada55

#17 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"The Speedster says:
"Nighthunter says:
Awesome night. Your the man for telling me that. I love how you know so much about the teen titans :)"
well someone has to know and since I'm talking about bart's announcement, didio also announced that maybe superboy would come back too "

I like superboy but not as much as bart. And where did you find this out? Does it say anything about bart becoming younger?

#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Nighthunter says:
"The Speedster says:
"Nighthunter says:
well someone has to know and since I'm talking about bart's announcement, didio also announced that maybe superboy would come back too "

I like superboy but not as much as bart. And where did you find this out? Does it say anything about bart becoming younger?"

it was announced at the last convension, don't remember the name. I only know things that have to do with titans that were announced. They were a lot lol some were good and some were stupid

#19 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"The Speedster says:
"Nighthunter says:
"The Speedster says:
"Nighthunter says:
I like superboy but not as much as bart. And where did you find this out? Does it say anything about bart becoming younger?"
it was announced at the last convension, don't remember the name. I only know things that have to do with titans that were announced. They were a lot lol some were good and some were stupid"

So uh does bart get younger or they didn't say anything?

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Nighthunter says:
"The Speedster says:
"Nighthunter says:
"The Speedster says:
"Nighthunter says:
it was announced at the last convension, don't remember the name. I only know things that have to do with titans that were announced. They were a lot lol some were good and some were stupid"

So uh does bart get younger or they didn't say anything?"

they didn't say much about him. Quoting what didio said "Bart Allen's history isn't finished" they didn't say if he would go back aged, as kid flash or anything

#21 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay is the coolest.

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Jay is the coolest."

in my opinion he is the worst of the six lol

#23 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda biased because I don't know much about all of them... but I'm kinda partial to Wally... :)

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

KnightlyVengence says:

"I'm kinda biased because I don't know much about all of them... but I'm kinda partial to Wally... :)"

yeah Wally is the best

#25 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"KnightlyVengence says:
"I'm kinda biased because I don't know much about all of them... but I'm kinda partial to Wally... :)"

yeah Wally is the best"

:) he makes me happy :)

#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter Zolomon, the Reverse Flash of course. ;-)

#27 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart.He's the fastest and ,well,I think he's pretty cool too.And It probably make everyone feel bad when he died cause not much heroes took him seriously.But he proved himself as an awesome hero a lot,though.

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesse

she's the only one that looked sexy in the outfit lol

M

#29 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West and Bart Allen
Post Edited:2008-02-01 16:16:37

#30 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Like any SA fan will tell you - Barry Allen is the Flash. Wally will always be Kid Flash to me - although I can begridgingly accept him as a worth successor to Barry I suppose. Bart or Impulse or whatever he was called was a joke.

#31 Posted by Omega Mega Man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

hey I'm don't say that bart is awesome just a little young! Bart my favorite because personality wise he would be the heart of all the flashes. Barry is the back bone, and Jay the brains. Where in essence Wally is the body.

#32 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

My Favourite Flash's are Bart and Barry.

But now as they are both dead, Wally is really good too.

#33 Posted by NightFang (9904 posts) - - Show Bio

My Favourite Flash's is Bart.

#34 Posted by Kiesha_The_Vampire_Slayer (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry but i like bart to....but barry more

#35 Posted by Renegadenm (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally spent years as Kid Flash....then he took being the Flash to new heights Barry was never going to have been able to do. Bart was an awesome character, but rushed into a role he wasn't ready for yet. It was like if they'd made Tim Drake become Batman 5+ years ago. Unready. But to have done it, then killed him a year later, was even worse than to have just done it.

#36 Posted by Soviet Black (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry

#37 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

And Hunter Zolomon

#38 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Wally West

2-Bart Allen

3-Barry Allen

4-Walter West

#39 Posted by atlnigga03 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

all of em dead except wally.

#40 Posted by Blur (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart Allen
Wally West
Jay Garrick
Barry Allen

#41 Posted by knife (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen is my Flash because I grew up with him.
Wally was too immature in the 80's.
Bart, I don't know anything about.

#42 Posted by Fresh Prince (4987 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally

#43 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever Zoom is?

#44 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay Freakin Garrick

#45 Posted by beatboks1 (6999 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite Flash has always been Jay favorite speedster however was Johnny Quick. He's the one superhero who defines 'hothead" and it always made sense to me that anyone who could move that fast should be able to defy gravity. Even before he realized he could fly by picking up his pace he's often used superspeed swirling of arms to create mini tornadoes to propel himself around.

#46 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Allen

#47 Posted by Mr. Chair (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Barry but he suffers from lack of personality disorder so...Wally becourse he is a youngster among oldschoolers

#48 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

mine would be wally west

#49 Posted by MrDirector786 (43411 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is Barry Allen.

#50 Posted by Night Thrasher (3605 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Wally and Bart. No offense to Barry and Jay fans but I like Wally's humor and Bart was a good successor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.