DC Universe Online! The Flash...

#1 Edited by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, i just played the DC Universe Online beta.. and i  found out that they made Barry Allen the main flash in the game??!?! i mean why?? they took out Wally, and put Barry instead of him?! last time i checked Wally West is the current Flash and the fastest man alive on DC.... Why did Jim Lee or whoever created the game leave out Wally, and made the main Flash Barry Allen... It's so confusing and stupid. For one i don't like Barry Allen that much, and Wally is more of the modern version, and he's the current Flash... Barry Allen is old news just like Jay Garrick... I just don't understand why they removed Wally from the game at all... Discuss.

P.S: I get that they just brought Barry Allen from the dead with Flash Rebirth, but he just came back, and DC is already going around the wagon making him look like the CURRENT Flash, and leaving Wally all behind. In all honesty I think Barry should of stayed dead.....

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

It hasn't even been a half hour and the Vine's not really jumping with activity. Give it a while. 

#3 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin: There is more than one current Flash and Barry is the one running (hah) in The Flash serie right now so that would make him the main.  And anyway are you sure they removed Wally from the whole game? There is no reason to have only one Flash in there, a beta is not a full game.
Bumping a thread after 15 minute is kind of useless...
#4 Posted by ForbushBug (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry is the current Flash, he's the one starring in the current series. It's been over two years since he came back in "Final Crisis." I don't see any issue other than personal preference because logic would indicate using Barry.

#5 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yumulu said:
" @ownsin: There is more than one current Flash and Barry is the one running (hah) in The Flash serie right now so that would make him the main.  And anyway are you sure they removed Wally from the whole game? There is no reason to have only one Flash in there, a beta is not a full game.Bumping a thread after 15 minute is kind of useless... "
Yes they removed him from the game completely i searched around google, and what i have found is that they made the main Flash ( Barry ) and included Jerry Garrick in the game as well. But no Wally :(..., they removed him completely.
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm partial to Wally, but that's JL and JLU coming into play. 

#7 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio

just pretend he's Wally...problem solved

#8 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: lol i can't do that because Michael Rosenbaum who voiced Flash Wally on JL and JLU isn't reprising his role, since they removed Wally from the game. Also for me without Michael Rosenbaum voice for the flash, the character sounds boring to me xD...
#9 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin: Well if the game go well (big if there ) he may be added in expansions.
#10 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yumulu said:
" @ownsin: Well if the game go well (big if there ) he may be added in expansions. "
Yeah well seems unlikely...
#11 Posted by caesarsghost (559 posts) - - Show Bio
@ForbushBug said:
"Barry is the current Flash, he's the one starring in the current series. It's been over two years since he came back in "Final Crisis." I don't see any issue other than personal preference because logic would indicate using Barry. "

and there is the answer.
#12 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@ownsin:  jay garrick is in it, and in the game dick is still nightwing and a member of the titans so wally will probably be in it later on or on a titans mission, just about to start a trigon mission so i'll let you know if i find him
#13 Posted by ownsin (142 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @ownsin:  jay garrick is in it, and in the game dick is still nightwing and a member of the titans so wally will probably be in it later on or on a titans mission, just about to start a trigon mission so i'll let you know if i find him "
Okay, but i don't think you will i checked for the voice actors for wally, and he's no where to be found, also Michael Rosenbaum hasn't been casted yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.