casting call:The Flash

#1 Posted by Planewalker (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Its actually quite easy to cast this movie. First of all a good story with his rogues galery make him run like hell trying to stop them from killing people. My choice would fall to Bart Allen my fav and to play him Chris Evans I saw Cellular this weekend and he rocks in that film running around trying to help a unknown woman just like the superhero and his funny, to play possible love in his life Megan Fox from the TRansforms rocks...as for the rogues I'd go with unknown actors.

#2 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be WAlly. No matter what the name, in nearly all media versions of the Flash he has had the hunder issues and things asocciated with Wally, they wont pass on that againn.

Id like to see a Batman Begins aproach to the film as I think given some of the FLash Rogues can look really goofy so id like them to make it as realistic as possable.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"It will be WAlly. No matter what the name, in nearly all media versions of the Flash he has had the hunder issues and things asocciated with Wally, they wont pass on that againn. Id like to see a Batman Begins aproach to the film as I think given some of the FLash Rogues can look really goofy so id like them to make it as realistic as possable."

I like your idea. The actor I woud choose David Bell from action flic District B 13

#4 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know about an actor.

Hed have to be funny, but not a comedian. Hed have to be a good solid actor...hmmmm.

#5 Posted by Planewalker (325 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wally West a friggin' goofball. I always loved the character of the Flash...but only I picked up Bart's run I began to love the character

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

i already did this and everybody agreed ryan reynolds as flashter

#7 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, then they killed him off,lol i love WAlly

#8 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"i already did this and everybody agreed ryan reynolds as flashter"

I agree!!! :-p I think he might be doing it too.. I have to look again but I know he says he wants too.. Hopefully he does.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.