Can Someone Please Answer My Question!!!!!????

Posted by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

why has the dc animated films released a movie about superman,wonder woman,green lantern,and batman. BUT NOT THE FLASH!!!!??!!? now the new justice league movie is coming out and after the are making another batman movie!!! i mean really whats the deal? why cant the flash get his own movie, i think it would be pretty sweet but its like they are scared to make a movie about the flash. i get so pissed when i see that the just keep making movies about batman or superman. everybody has their own movie from the justice league but the flash. why?
#1 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

They are already working on the flash story they are going to do a Barry allen story 

#2 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
" They are already working on the flash story they are going to do a Barry allen story  "

Damn. I want Wally.
#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

BARRY ALLEN FOR THE WIN!!

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio
@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
" They are already working on the flash story they are going to do a Barry allen story  "
Source? I would like to read about it.
#5 Posted by danhimself (22442 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23 said:
Source? I would like to read about it. "

there is no source...if it was annouced at all then G-Man or Babs would have reported it
#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash (Wally) and Aquaman! come on already....

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23 said:
there is no source...if it was annouced at all then G-Man or Babs would have reported it "
then wth is super-man 23 talking about?
#8 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

They should do Barry before Wally. Wally may be favored over Barry, but that's like doing a story about a sidekick who takes the mantle before even introducing the initial hero in the first place.

#9 Posted by danhimself (22442 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @danhimself said:
" @BiteMe-Fanboy said:
" @SUPER-MAN 23 said:
there is no source...if it was annouced at all then G-Man or Babs would have reported it "
then wth is super-man 23 talking about?"

just making stuff up or it's an internet rumor
#10 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio

good question....i dont know whats goin on with DC nowadays.......its all about either supes or bats...... 
 this is one of the reasons i think marvel is better... 
use of more chars than just spiderman and the x men....MARVEL is great..
#11 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7701 posts) - - Show Bio
@GOUKI said:
" good question....i dont know whats goin on with DC nowadays.......its all about either supes or bats......  this is one of the reasons i think marvel is better... use of more chars than just spiderman and the x men....MARVEL is great.. "
true. 

dc aint doing to bad with its animated movies... they made that WW and GL.... and that JL movie featured Barry Allen.. I enjoyed it.
#12 Edited by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Flash Is The Best:
lol deadpool gets a movie before the flash
#13 Posted by Flash Is The Best (112 posts) - - Show Bio

i just read on various websites that dc is thinking about making a batgirl,aquaman,catwoman,a sequal to green lantern:first flight, and a teen titans animated films!!!!!!!!!!!! at this rate the flash will never get his own movie!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.