Top 7 Story Arcs of Venom Volume 2

#1 Edited by JDCook (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just wondering if you guys agreed with my recent countdown at http://www.bigbluebullfrog.com/2013/09/top-7-story-arcs-of-venom-volume-2/

If not how would you rank Flash's story arcs and what is your favorite?

#2 Posted by CyberWarrior (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice list. Though for me Minimum Carnage is the best.

#3 Posted by JDCook (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Minimum Carnage was pretty awesome but for me the Savage Six was just perfect. He get's wrecked over and over again and still comes out on top some how. You could tell Bunn loved writing the Minimum Carnage stuff. I dunno why after that it seemed like Marvel stopped wanting to do anything with Venom involving cross overs or team ups.

#4 Posted by CyberWarrior (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdcook said:

Haha Minimum Carnage was pretty awesome but for me the Savage Six was just perfect. He get's wrecked over and over again and still comes out on top some how. You could tell Bunn loved writing the Minimum Carnage stuff. I dunno why after that it seemed like Marvel stopped wanting to do anything with Venom involving cross overs or team ups.

The whole Flash - Venom no more is a terrible disaster! I really hope it will turn out to be false...

#5 Posted by JDCook (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Yeah if anything the character should be moving towards working with the Avengers or something. I'm curious how his losing the symbiote will affect the Thunderbolts.

#6 Posted by CyberWarrior (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@jdcook said:

@cyberwarrior: Yeah if anything the character should be moving towards working with the Avengers or something. I'm curious how his losing the symbiote will affect the Thunderbolts.

You mean how will he be Venom in Thunderbolts, but not Venom in the mainstream? I've thought of that too...

#7 Edited by M3th (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Monsters of Evil (Don't nobody liked tHis $#!%)

#6 Circle of Four (same devil bull$#!% nobody liked)

#5 Spider-Island

#4 Minimum Carnage (disappointing)

#3 Road Trip

#2 Toxin Lifestyle

#1 The Savage Six

#8 Edited by CyberWarrior (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

#7 Monsters of Evil (Don't nobody liked tHis $#!%)

#6 Circle of Four (same devil bull$#!% nobody liked)

#5 Spider-Island

#4 Minimum Carnage (disappointing)

#3 Road Trip

#2 Toxin Lifestyle

#1 The Savage Six

Though the whole "devil $#!%" was dumm (including the mess with Mania in Philadelphia), the cover art for Monsters of Evil was amazing!

#9 Edited by M3th (2075 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by CyberWarrior (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

However the golden raspberry goes to Mania. She really ruined the last 5-6 issues for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.