So, what now?

#1 Posted by CyberWarrior (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

The series are cancelled and the Darkest Hours are done with. What now? What are the forecasts?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

he's joining the Guardians of the Galaxy...issue 11 in fact had Tony Stark calling to tell them that he didn't have any time to hang with them anymore but he had a few recommendations on replacements...no names were dropped but we do have this teaser

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140116232622/marveldatabase/images/d/d3/Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_14_Textless.jpg

#3 Posted by CyberWarrior (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Cool! Tony recommended Flash!

But, wait, he didn't meet him until the events of Darkest Hours, so, if he met Venom only after leaving the Guardians of the Galaxy, how could he tell them about him in the first place?

#4 Edited by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

But, wait, he didn't meet him until the events of Darkest Hours, so, if he met Venom only after leaving the Guardians of the Galaxy, how could he tell them about him in the first place?

I'm pretty sure that he has met him before since Flash was a Secret Avenger for a while

#5 Posted by CyberWarrior (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by darktiger (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

better be good

#7 Posted by CyberWarrior (1544 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by JakeN7 (12645 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a hologram message from Earth.

#9 Edited by CyberWarrior (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: So he met Flash and gave a nodd to GG...

#10 Posted by JakeN7 (12645 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Right. Convenient timing, but they were basically debriefing with Iron Man. Tony was telling 'em "hey, sorry we can't hang no more, but I've got an idea for a replacement."

#11 Posted by HumanRocket (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

I'm pretty sure that he has met him before since Flash was a Secret Avenger for a while

During Darkest Hour when Cap was telling Tony that they needed to help Flash Tony had no idea who he was. Unless Tony doesn't know that Flash is Venom so in that case they would have met before.

#12 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@cyberwarrior said:

During Darkest Hour when Cap was telling Tony that they needed to help Flash Tony had no idea who he was. Unless Tony doesn't know that Flash is Venom so in that case they would have met before.

Yeah I can't think of seeing them together in a book before then I was just kind of assuming that they had met before and I wasn't remembering it

#13 Posted by CyberWarrior (1544 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket: Oh yeah... Now I remember... Maybe he sent it after those events?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.