dr_x's First Wave Special #1 - The Avenger Problem review

First Wave Special #1 - The Avenger Problem

The Avenger Problem   : well  TB as far as First Wave U goes it reminds me of  the arc that had  The Shadow and Batman  team up  in  the 80's  when Denny O'neil was edtir and cheif of DC Comics , for those of us that have that issue , I hope we see more of  Frist Wave  and  who know  may be The Dark Knight and The Shadow will cross paths .
Posted by Mourgos

Where's the review, doc??

Other reviews for First Wave Special #1 - The Avenger Problem

Quite happy 0

As a big Avenger / Justice Inc fan I have to say I really like the modernisation of the character. A lot of people might take issue with the more far more violent and lethal methods than he traditionally used and the lack of the paralysed face gimmick. I however think it suits his generally quite scary and off the wall personality more to have a harder edge when it comes to punishing criminals and the frozen face gimmick is pretty old hat and doesn't make much sense by today's standards. He is s...