Follow

Firestorm

Character » Firestorm appears in 1152 issues.

Originally a composite being, Firestorm had power over fire and heat, and could alter the atomic structure of objects

Firestorm/Blackest Night confusion

nrgb2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By nrgb2814

I feel like I'm one of the like ten people that bought the new Fury of Firestorm #1. I read it and I'm really confused. I thought Ronnie and Jason officially met during Blackest Night (A story arc I am a HUGE fan of) If this is changed then how much, do you think, of Blackest Night is changed?

Disclaimer: I've just recently gotten into Firestorm, so there might be ALOT I'm missing.

Could someone help me out?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I think whatever is written in Fury of Firestorm #1 will take priority over Blackest Night. I picked up Fury of Firestorm #1 having heard lots of good things about Gail Simone. I'm also a fan of Firestorm (new fan as well) but I just didn't like this story, something about it seemed...simple, I'm not sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.