What should be Firestar's future?

#1 Posted by RedFlame (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she has to return the superheroin life and work with in a X-Men's team or came back to the Avengers... And she could date Iceman (I think they had a relationship on "Spider Man and His Amazing Friends"), Human Torch (well, I'm not pretty sure if it's possible but I'd like to see them together...) or try again with Justice...

'cause I think that on this last nine years she became an forgotten character...

• Sorry about my mistakes in English and the history of the comics... I have just began in both
#2 Posted by PolarisJunkie (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love for Firestar to come back. I miss her. :/ I'd actually love if she was in an X-Title.

#3 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

She could be advisor for the New X-Men now that Dani is at Camp Hammond.

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Fire Star and Justice have been dead weight for a long time. There written like a redundant system, bland and common. They need personality and character stat.

#5 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she will be more active on the X-Men titles. I believe she can still offer some more from what has been made for her for the longest time.

#6 Posted by avengpymhawk (368 posts) - - Show Bio

No please no X-books! Let us see her in the New Warriors again, or at Camp Hammond. That would make a interesting twist between Justice, Ultra-Girl, and her.

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

She is in Ultimate Spider-man now, lol.

#8 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Love to see her come back. Young Allies looks good.

#9 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@IcePrince_X said:
"

I hope she will be more active on the X-Men titles. I believe she can still offer some more from what has been made for her for the longest time.

"
Yeah. I'd Love Her To Be An X-Man. And Franklin Richards Should Go To The Xavier Institute.
#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage said:
"Love to see her come back. Young Allies looks good. "

So far it is good.  The first issue reminded me of the New Warriors battling Terrax.
#11 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Storm Mage said:
"Love to see her come back. Young Allies looks good. "
So far it is good.  The first issue reminded me of the New Warriors battling Terrax. "
I loved that issue (of New Warriors)! Now that you put it like that, is Young Allies anything like the early New Warriors stories?
#12 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool to see Firestar join the X-Men. But I'm afraid, we won't see her as powerful as she can be.

#13 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
"It would be cool to see Firestar join the X-Men. But I'm afraid, we won't see her as powerful as she can be. "

Why not ? Makes no sense...
#14 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:

" @rbysjti said:

"It would be cool to see Firestar join the X-Men. But I'm afraid, we won't see her as powerful as she can be. "
Why not ? Makes no sense... "
Probably rbysjti is a ultimate universe reader! 

I wouldn't mind to see a 21st century updated version of Spider-man and his Amazing Friends.  They could do a "old friends reunion" style comic book where they help each other in their individual projects and missions. 

#15 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" @rbysjti said:
Because it would be ridiculous for Firestar to forgive Emma Frost for what she did to her. Firestar should stick with the Young Allies or be a reserve member of the Avengers.
#16 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @rbysjti said:
Because it would be ridiculous for Firestar to forgive Emma Frost for what she did to her. Firestar should stick with the Young Allies or be a reserve member of the Avengers."

I agree, I just don't see her joining the X-Men, not her type of group, I like her with the Young Allies, thougI wish she would start to be betrayed as a little more mature.
#17 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime`: @Fire Star: And she's not a mutant, is she?
#18 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" @Nova`Prime`: @Fire Star: And she's not a mutant, is she? "

Yes she is a mutant, what made you think she wasn't ? lol
#19 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" @Calvin said:
Yes she is a mutant, what made you think she wasn't ? lol "
I was under the impression she was a alien! My mind is playing tricks on me. Time to bed!
#20 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin said:
" @Fire Star said:
" @Calvin said:
Yes she is a mutant, what made you think she wasn't ? lol "
I was under the impression she was a alien! My mind is playing tricks on me. Time to bed! "

lol
#21 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
"I agree, I just don't see her joining the X-Men, not her type of group, I like her with the Young Allies, thougI wish she would start to be betrayed as a little more mature. "
I am not sure how immature she is being portrayed, but she is rather whiney. She acts like she's the only super hero to ever have to deal with real life problems and super hero problems. I also hate how after 30 years of being barely out of high school and in college, she suddenly a graduate student. I also wonder how she is paying for school, does she still collect a paycheck from the Avengers?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.