Firestar costume wip

#1 Posted by Amber (314 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm about halfway through the construction of my very own Firestar costume! I haven't been this excited about a costume since my first Wonder Woman suit. Firestar and Wonder Woman both were my favorite childhood female heroes. Back when we called it "playing pretend" I spent equal time as both leaping, flying, swinging on the swingset frame and kicking invisible villain butt in my cousin's back yard.

Recently I posted choices on my blogs to gain votes for what costume should be my next project which would debut at NYCC '09 and voters chose Firestar! YAY!

I'm blogging my progress as usual at Hero Fashions. Let me know what you think.

#2 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amber: Good luck!
#3 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amber said:
" I'm about halfway through the construction of my very own Firestar costume! I haven't been this excited about a costume since my first Wonder Woman suit. Firestar and Wonder Woman both were my favorite childhood female heroes. Back when we called it "playing pretend" I spent equal time as both leaping, flying, swinging on the swingset frame and kicking invisible villain butt in my cousin's back yard.

Recently I posted choices on my blogs to gain votes for what costume should be my next project which would debut at NYCC '09 and voters chose Firestar! YAY!

I'm blogging my progress as usual at Hero Fashions. Let me know what you think. "
great costume.
#4 Posted by Amber (314 posts) - - Show Bio

If you'd like to the finished version with new mask, I have a new gallery.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.