Question

#1 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Would the dark side club be considered a comic book team or location??

Thanks to anyone who responds

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Would the dark side club be considered a comic book team or location?? Thanks to anyone who responds"

depends, you are talking about the organization itself or the place where it's located?

#3 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Platinumwarrior says:
"Would the dark side club be considered a comic book team or location?? Thanks to anyone who responds"
depends, you are talking about the organization itself or the place where it's located? "

Can the DSC really be counted as a team?? I just created the page as a location somone else can make a team for the actual members of the organazation if they want lol.

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinumwarrior says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Platinumwarrior says:
depends, you are talking about the organization itself or the place where it's located? "
Can the DSC really be counted as a team?? I just created the page as a location somone else can make a team for the actual members of the organazation if they want lol. "

well daily planet and Gotham's police department count as teams

that's why I asked, it would depend on what you wrote

#5 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

The club is a place. That "team" is more the New Gods Incarnate than a new group, and they have left the club now anyway.

#6 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"

"
youre welcome!

and that's my only response.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"

"
youre welcome!

and that's my only response."
LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.