Final Crisis #6 Rushes Back To The Press For 2nd Printing

Posted by G-Man (30656 posts) - - Show Bio
This is what we've been waiting for.  We were pretty much left hanging at the end of Batman R.I.P.  You may have heard what happens to Batman.  Can even the World's Greatest Detective get out of this one?  Time will tell.
FINAL CRISIS #6, the penultimate issue of the explosive miniseries from writer Grant Morrison, is being rushed back to press for a new, second printing just one day after arriving in stores to an immediate sell-out.

FINAL CRISIS #6 Second Printing (NOV088149) features a pencils-only version of Doug Mahnke’s art from the final page of this issue. The new printing is scheduled to arrive in stores on January 28, the same day as FINAL CRISIS #7.

Retailers have a special cutoff date for ordering this on Sunday January 18.  If you missed out, you might want to call of visit your local comic shop and get them to order and hold one for you.
Staff
#1 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a pretty Nasty Omega beam

#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84559 posts) - - Show Bio

Still say it isn't him.

#3 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Still say it isn't him."
It could have been Todd but Batman said something about not using guns when he shot Darkseid. Damn I hope it was Grayson
#4 Posted by Katanna (569 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not much of a big DC fan but is this series worth buying?

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84559 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"Still say it isn't him."
It could have been Todd but Batman said something about not using guns when he shot Darkseid. Damn I hope it was Grayson"
Could have been one of the 20 some clones he was locked up with as well.

Katanna said:
"I'm not much of a big DC fan but is this series worth buying?"
R.I.P and Last Rites are definitely worth the buy. Although alot of the enjoyment comes from Grant Morrisons sneaky references to Batman moments from all era's. Lots of crazy easter eggs in this series.
#6 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I am gald I picked this up last night!

#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed the issue as well.  isn't 7 coming out quickly too?

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"I enjoyed the issue as well.  isn't 7 coming out quickly too?"
in two weeks
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Katanna said:
Yes. R.I.P and Last Rites are brilliant as well as FC
#10 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone seen any coverage of Batman's "death" in the news?  Seems a little weird.

#11 Posted by TwilightThunder (246 posts) - - Show Bio

At least they had the stones to kill Bruce. Now i'm feeling that my money wasn't wasted in all those Batman RIP Issues (which i enjoyed a lot, just like the rest of Morrison's Run . But i have to differ from the popular opinion of FC being great... In the end, it'll be one of those filler events (like identity crisis and infinite crisis being the worst Where nothing happened even though we get to see rampage and destruction.

I love Morrison's style, but his run on FC it's just weird. (except for the Japanese Heroes! Which are the hell of a laugh

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Katanna said:
Not if you're not a DC fan.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.