guido5595's Final Crisis #6 - How to murder the Earth review

is it legal to have so much fun reading a comic?

Oh my god! I'm so damn high on Final Crisis. Issue 5 was fantastic enough, but Issue 6 oh my god is this great.  Mary Marvel's back and Countdown is fixed(sort of), Tawky Tawny gains his own army and mutilates Kalibak, Most Excellent Super bat shows his wealth,  Superman kicks a lot of ass, and Batman is R.I.Ped (for now anyway). If you at all have any passion for the DCU and like to be challenged to think pick this series up you won't be dissapointed.

Other reviews for Final Crisis #6 - How to murder the Earth

Death Of Batman 0

The book opens with Braniac 5 from the Legion Of Superheroes showing Superman the "Miracle Machine.  We then see that the JLA Tower under attack, then for some reason Kalibak and Desaad have taken over members of the Marvel Family. We see Checkmate agreeing to go ahead with something called The Black Gambit. This apparently has Rene Montoya leading a peacekeeping force into another universe. Luthor and Sivannah take out Libra, and surprisingly enough Sivannah gives Luthor the final word in the s...