is Fin Fang Foom in Ironman 2

#1 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Are Rumors true that Fin Fang Foom will be in Ironman 2 (as a robotic version?)? 
Will they be a cool villain battle with Fin Fang Foom? Do you think Fin Fang Foom will be the final battle? Does anybody else think Fin Fang Foom is the coolest name ever?!

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, no.  I believe that Adi Granov did a special cover with Fin Fan Foom on, and I believe that's being used in the movie as a poster.  But as for FFF himself... nope :(
#3 Posted by SuperXAsh (512 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually he is... but it's one of those blink and you'll miss things during one of the driving scenes. A big poster of him is shown briefly. I'm guessing in the MCU he's meant to be it's "Godzilla" analogue, a big movie monster of some sort.

Would've preferred a more comic-appropriate take on Foom, but I guess we'll just have to make due.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.