power_struggle55's FF #7 - The Supremor Seed review

Sigh

Im a huge fan of the FF series but the last 2 issues have been meh at best. I understand they are doing this because the fear itself storyline is going on and FF had a one shot tie in. But they couldve made it 2 issues and put it as issues 6 and 7 of the series instead of this. If they wanted to have this a storyline then make it q limited series rather then waste our time. If they had done that then it would have been better. What was wrong was....the first 5 pages had one thing said, which we barely could read it. Yeah the issue of fantastic 4 after Johnny's death had no dialogue for almost the whole issue but that was in a good way. The plot was a little confusing. Again should have been a atand alone and shouldve been replaced with the fear itself arc.