haydenclaireheroes's FF #4 - Escalation review

Jen goes on a date with an old flame

Here is my video review for FF issue 4. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for FF #4 - Escalation

FF #4 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 2/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...

A Moloid's Guide to Love and Evil 0

Now that the whole surrogate team is all together, it's time to start exploring the characters more. Unlike the iconic main Fantastic Four, this FF is a new team. These characters have their history, but as a team they're completely new, and the Future Foundation is still a fairly recent group themselves. This issue really builds upon the various interactions between the characters, especially between the temporary FF and the Future Foundation.Ant-Man came up with a pretty drastic and massive sc...