Follow

Feral

Character » Feral appears in 565 issues.

Feral by power, nature and name. Maria Callasantos's life was dredged in mystery, deceit, and death. Once a member of X-Force, Hellions and X-Corporation, she is trying to live a new life on Krakoa.

X-Factor #220

Warpath Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Warpath Storm

So does this mean Feral is alive after Necrosha? Or is she some sort of demon taking Feral's form? If she is revived from Necrosha, does that mean Banshee, Maggot, Skin, Synch, Risque.....all of them are they alive?
    Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Chesapeake
    @Warpath Storm
    I think it's a temporary thing because of Rahne's condition. Feral is probrably trying to come back from death again or trying to get a piece of the cake. PAD mentioned that the two worlds collide because of the nature of the baby/babies.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Well Blink is alive after Necrosha. So i feel that it's possible.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    Well Blink is alive after Necrosha. So i feel that it's possible.
    Blink was never dead though, she was stuck between dimensions after a failed teleport.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @fesak: Really? Thanks lol I still have yet to read stuff with her that happened since Necrosha.
    Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Iron_Lad

Feral should be dead. Her showing up out of nowhere after a demon appears before Rahne is very suspicious. It must be some sort of trickery.

Chesapeake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Chesapeake
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

@Iron_Lad:

I do not remember Felines characters in the current X-men line up. Cat family mutant are extinct on Utopia or around the world. The only mutants which have feline power are Feral, her Sister and Catseye which are either de-powered or dead. Sabertooth is dead as well. Kitty Pryde is just a name because neither her power nor appearance resembles a feline. Wolverine looks like a cat but he is more like a small bear. Hepziball.... looks like a cat but her original drawings resemble a stunk tale. Therefore, Feral and her class can bring new concepts and ideas to writers to fill the void for those types of mutants otherwise they will continue vanished.

PS. You can find similar characters such as Tigra and Blackcat in the Marvel universe but their narrative is told for a different audience. They are not mutants that participate regularly with the X-men or their stories. Other option is to look for the DC Comics to find Catwoman.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By xerox_kitty

Feral's appearance was a surprise. It seems that the Sin Eater's warning that the boundaries between dimensions are weakening was accurate. Therefore I suspect that Feral is still dead... which could lead to the return of Thornn, Catseye & Sabretooth.

But personally I'm more looking forward to seeing Wolfsbane annihilate Feral. Last time, Feral wasn't even a contender. This time, Wolfsbane is virtually invulnerable!

azure_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By azure_wolf

I know, right?  Wolfsbane kicked her butt during the X-Cutioner's Song, so I don't see how Feral stands a chance here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.