Follow

Feral

Character » Feral appears in 565 issues.

Feral by power, nature and name. Maria Callasantos's life was dredged in mystery, deceit, and death. Once a member of X-Force, Hellions and X-Corporation, she is trying to live a new life on Krakoa.

What if Feral got fat?

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Since I made a thread like this for Wolfsbane before, seen here... 

http://www.comicvine.com/wolfsbane/29-4557/what-if-wolfsbane-put-on-weight/92-621991/ 

...I decided I just couldn't resist the urge to ask this utterly hypothetical, completely supposed, thoroughly what if, entirely not gonna happen question about Maria Callasantos AKA Feral. If Feral was to blimp out, get fat, gain a whole lot of weight(though by no means become Blob level fat, oh dear God no)and turn into a blubbery beast of a flabby feline and tubby tabby, what would you think of this?  

Would you think it was cool? 

Would you think it made her sexier than ever? 

Would you think it sucked and that she was best kept the beautiful way she's always seen as? 

Would you think it was freaky, strange and/or creepy, either in a good or bad way?  

Would you think it was interesting or intruging?  

Would you think it was funny?  

Or would you have another opinion if Feral were to turn into an obese, corpulent fat cat? Keep in mind...this will NEVER happen, and I wouldn't have it be done as a comic if I were Feral's writer. But I was just wondering SUPPOSE it were to happen, and what would be your opinion on this. Plus, this is meant for fun. NOTHING MORE. Just fun, enjoyment and your opinion on this matter. Enjoy, Feral fans! 
    BlackJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlackJade

What? What the heck? 0__o

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blackdemon
    @Renchamp said:
    No to all of this. "Sexier than ever?" Yikes. Her sister, however, somehow looked good. I'll never get that. I guess, overall, it would be funny. Marvel's own Garfield.

LOL. Marvel's own Garfield. What a concept. 

Does that mean Wolfsbane is Odie?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.