Follow

Feral

Character » Feral appears in 565 issues.

Feral by power, nature and name. Maria Callasantos's life was dredged in mystery, deceit, and death. Once a member of X-Force, Hellions and X-Corporation, she is trying to live a new life on Krakoa.

Feline Dates For Feral!

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

If there's one comic book mutant who I think got the worst set of raw deals, it's Feral. After all, her creators made her out to be an unlikable bitch, even after her fans asked them to show more of her sweet side, they made her backstory a family murdering one after so many fans wanted her removed because of her attitude the writers didn't bother to improve, future writers had no qualms about making things worse with her and she later got killed after being depowered and refurred, but not repowered. Now she's a ghost and was at odds with Wolfsbane, even though previously, they were on the same team with Sasquatch, Thornn and Wolverine. So, because I like Feral and it's almost like her entire life is a lie, as she could have been something great if her writers only handled her a lot better, I decided on this. I would get an array of fictional felines and see which one would be the best date for Maria Callasantos AKA Feral. This is acting as if she's still alive and not a ghost, of course. Anyhow, which one of these do you think would serve as Feral's best date? Diego from Ice Age 1-3? Rajah from Aladdin 1-3? Bagheera from Disney's The Jungle Book 1 and 2? Half-Tooth from Walking With Prehistoric Beasts? Lynxo, Panthro or Wily-Kat from Thundercats? Bronze Tiger from DC Comics? Puss In Boots from both the Shrek series and that Puss In Boots movie prequel? T-Bone or Razor from Swat Kats? Cheetor from Beast Wars? Jason Stackhouse from True Blood? Or is there another fictiona feline you think would be the best date for Feral? For those who like this and have an opinion, enjoy and be sure to tell me why you feel that way. For those who don't like this kind of thread/thing, though, plain and simple. DON'T REPLY/POST ON THIS. In any case, for those who want to reply and do, have fun!

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@blackdemon: Feral needs a man who can put her in her place without being a jerk about it and trying to control her whole life even when she's not doing ANYTHING wrong. I'd suggest Strong Guy, he's got the muscle if not the agility and she wouldn't have to worry about accidently hurting him whenever she's feeling "frisky". OR she could be with someone who could at least keep up with her physically, like maybe Jack Russel, the Werewolf by Night. I know as a human he'd be like a frail plaything to her but as a Werewolf? NOT SO MUCH! That's all I can think of right now, I'll see if someday I can add more to the list.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.